⛄|Chapter 21|⛄

Jimin watched the baby struggle on the floor for a few minutes. She hated being on her belly and began to cry but Jimin was told by Dr. Coal he needed to do this to help strengthen her back bones because they're weaker than should be.

The male watched her and felt his heartache but remembered this is for her health.

"Alright baby," Jimin helped roll her onto her back after she let out one particular cry that broke his heart. He giggled when she stopped completely and looked around.

Jimin watched her closely. Surprisingly, she was born with slightly longer hair than usual, and that means it'll grow longer and faster and will be beautiful with its mixed colors.

Jimin has had people come visit him but he usually pushes them out sooner rather than later because it is all about Jace right now, he can't be screwing around like a teenager anymore. He is a parent now.

"There you go," he said softly, rubbing her now shown belly and watched her try to giggle, something the now two week old has tried to do 24/7. Jimin really wonders if she is going to be smarter than usual.

•••

Jimin took Jace to her doctors appointment and got her shots, and amazingly, she did not even cry. Jimin expected her to ball but no, even the doctor was impressed and said that was unbelievable.

The blonde was now on the couch, Jace on his chest as he watches the movie marathon on the TV because it is the only interesting thing on currently and he is bored as hell.

Jace is feeling squeaky and wild and Jimin finds it funny when she wiggles and squeaks, trying to wiggle off of her mamas chest. Jimin knows she won't go anywhere so he doesn't have to worry much.

"What about twilight?" A squeak was his response and Jimin hummed. "Right... I watched that everyday when you were in my belly. I can see why you don't like it."

The baby girl wriggled and placed her head on to Jimin's chest and laid there, softly breathing in and out as Jimin scrolled through movies.

For a brief minute he thought about her father and knew he was not going to tell him just randomly. Maybe when Jace gets older because then Jace will have a choice.

Jimin is not interested in relationships right now, only because Jace is his main priority and does not want her to grow up thinking some dude Jimin dated randomly is her father. Jimin isn't even wanting a relationship on his own personal level. Well- at least not right now.

"I'm tempted to watch a horror movie, you?" He looked down and met the hair of Jace and chuckled, "alright. You aren't complaining. Let's watch a horror movie."

Jimin regretted it and Jace was perfectly fine.