⛄|Chapter 18|⛄

It was painful.
Life was painful.
And so was Jimin's cries and screams.

Aki held on to the elders hand and was currently sitting next to him, "you feel alright?" Kako asked as she looked over, her eyes locking onto the youngers body.

Jimin shifted slightly and nodded, "yeah, but my back hurts like hell. But it is going to hurt a lot more soon," Kako shrugged and gave him a encouraging smile. "You will be alright, trust me."

The younger snorted at the elder but didn't get snappy and looked up at the TV, "I have decided that if it is a boy I shall name him Aiden and if it is a girl I shall name her Aiden or Jace."

The nurse looked up and scrunched up her face- "aren't those boy names?" Kako asked, her eyes showing a teasing tone. Jimin shrugged, "no. I think they could be for a boy or a girl."

Kako did nod, "I have a boy name so why not?" she joked, going right back to her phone. Jimin rolled his eyes but watched the TV and his eyes softened. He is alright... for now.

•••

"Jiminie?" Jimin looked up towards the door and saw Raven peek in and smiled, "hey Raven. Come in!" he chimed, shifting just slightly and watching the black haired boy smile and flush, then walk in.

He sat a gift bag on the table next to Jimin and Jimin grinned- "you look happy, what's up?" Raven shrugged and sat down and only seconds later a jockey boy came barring through the door.

Jimin looked at Raven and made a 'O' with his mouth and chuckled. "Is this him?" Raven boys cheeks went pink and he hummed. Jimin looked down, "you got bigger. How many months?"

Raven swallowed, "five. I'll be six in two weeks."

The blonde nodded, "congrats. You have come so far, Raven. I am proud." Then someone cleared their throat and Jimin smirked, looking up. "And so did you, Lucas I think?"

The chocolate haired boy nodded and tipped forward on his toes, not speaking after that.

Jimin thanked Raven after opening the gift and saw it was matching brackets for a mama and her baby and a cute black blanket with little stars on it with a moon on it, too.

•••

Raven and his boyfriend stepped outside as contractions began to hit Jimin harder. The male cried out in pain a few times as he felt his bottom being ripped in half, quite literally.

Dr. Coal rushed in and started putting IV's into Jimin and used scissors to cut a little around his small hole to help the baby out.

Jimin cried out when the ring of his muscle was stretched and the baby begun making its way, quite clearly ready for this universe and ready to be out of its mama.

After a painful four hours, Jimin had a perfectly healthy baby in his arms, her screams did startle him at first but then tears of joy sprung out and he began too cry.

He has never felt this kind of feeling before. Relief and happiness and the feeling of pride all at once hitting his chest.

He is ready to be a full hearted parent.

Jimin held the baby against his chest and felt her latch onto him, it did not bother him one bit unlike he expected. He thought he'd hate it, but no.

The nurse came up, "excuse... do you want your birth certificate papers?" Jimin's eyes widened. He forgot about this.

"Oh um... yeah, sure." He looked up and saw Aki's encouraging smile and Raven's sly like look and wanted to pinch him but could not because of the baby in his arms.

Jimin told Aki what to write down for him and she did, using a beautiful metallic golden pen she brings everywhere and now Jimin does not mind it.

"Name?" Jimin thought. Between Aiden and Jace, her eyes sparkled and her cheeks were a slight pink, like baby's cheeks are, but she resembled the look of a Jace, not a Aiden.

"Jace... Park Jace Maria," Aki grinned and looked at him, Maria is her very last name that her god family gave to her. Jimin saw she looked pleased and giggled, but did not disturb the baby.

"Sex?" Jimin pursed his lips, "baby girl..." Aki knew this and hummed. She wrote that down, "... father?" Jimin shook his head- "no... Just a mother. I do not want Jeongguk knowing about her until later."

Aki hummed, "respectable choice..."