⛄|Chapter 55|⛄

Jimin groaned and laid back into the bed and rolled over, not facing the younger and his daughter.

Jeongguk sighed, "Jimin, baby---you need to get up."

The elder shook his head and growled, "no. I want to stay here. In my bed." Jimin hissed, covering himself up more. Jeongguk sighed, "our bed, and no. We must get going. Jace has her meeting, remember?"

"Meeting?" Jimin repeated to himself, thinking hard. What meeting? He doesn't remember a meeting?

But then- "oh yeah. Take her, I don't feel good and want to stay home." Jimin declared, rolling over to face the two. Jace pouted, "b-but mama-" Jimin frowned, "baby, I'm going to sit this one out, let papa go."

Jace frowned but nodded and laid her head against Jeongguk's collar bone and rested. Jimin sighed when Jeongguk gave him the look and Jimin then snickered.

"I am sorry that I have food poisoning, Jeongguk. I'll try to tell the food to break down well next time, alright?" Jimin's snappy tone fired out and Jeongguk put up his free hand in a alright and calm yourself kind of way.

The blonde snorted and Jeongguk apologised, watching his lovers face drop and Jeongguk frowned- "baby, what's wrong?"

Jimin shrugged, "I have food poisoning."

Jeongguk made a 'O' with his mouth and nodded, "alright. Sit this one out, I'll take her."

The elder thanked Jeongguk and Jeongguk quickly pecked his lips, "we've got to hurry. We're supposed to be there at like- 8:45 and it is 7:30. Got it go, love you Jiminie!"

Jimin giggled and waved well Jace yelled a "b-bye mama! l-lo-love yo-you!" and away they went and Jimin balled up in bed the rest of the day.