Chapter 4

"Absolutely not!" Jimin spat, offended and folding his arms. Aki grumbled slightly and signed, "look Jimin, I know its a long shot but you've been like this for two months and you're really starting to add weight, I'm just saying-"

"Shut it. I know what you're saying, Aki." Jimin hissed, completely angered and upset, rage inferring his entire body. Aki opened her mouth but Jimin interrupted her before she could speak- "I am not pregnant."

Aki shook her head and connected her hands, "Jimin-" "so you are practically calling me fat. I'm sorry, Aki, between us two, I'm not the one who's needing to lose any weight. Its you."

Aki gasped and shoved Jimin back and got up, face scrunched in disgust and hurt- "excuse you, Jimin? do your own damn stuff for now on. I'm done helping you," Aki spat, walking out.

Jimin got up and followed her- "no, Aki- that's not what I meant-" pure horror filled his voice as he watched her grab her keys and leave. She lives here, she'll be back later, but there's a 100.1000.1000% chance she won't want to see Jimin again.

Jimin groaned to himself and covered his head with his arms when he reached his bedroom, sliding back against his wall well he cried, face tucked between his knees.

He cried for what seemed like hours but eventually fell asleep.

•••••••••

Jimin woke up to someone poking him and looked up, meeting the soft eyes of Aki. Jimin's body was cramped so he must've been like this for awhile.

Jimin saw Aki and began to cry again, tears rolling down his face by the dozens, his bottom lip stuck out and he sniffled. Aki gasped out and leaned forward, "come here..."

She wrapped her arms around Jimin securely and listened to him apologise profusely, "I'm so so so sorry-" Aki ran her fingers through his slick black hair and smiled, "its okay baby... Its okay..."

Jimin fell asleep like that again.

••••••••••

When Jimin woke up, he was on his bed, TV flipped onto a movie channel and window opened a crack. Jimin had no clue where Aki was but got an idea when something toppled over in the kitchen.

Jimin giggled to himself and smiled, yawning and stretching. He felt a muscle in his stomach pull and gasped in pain but soon realised it went away.

Jimin put his hands on his stomach, seeing what Aki meant. He got real chubby... or at least he thinks.

Jimin groaned and rolled off of his bed and walked stiffly over to his closet door, grabbing pj's and a towel. He then walked across the hall into the bathroom and stepped into it, locking the door behind himself.

He heard Aki yell at something in the kitchen and silently laughed, that's another thing to tease her about.

Jimin turned on the shower and started undressing, finally stepping in after he found his strawberry scented body wash and raspberry scented shampoo and banana scented conditioner.

Jimin washed himself up, and well. He grumbled when he saw how his stomach stretched slightly and cursed to himself. He's going to have to join the fitness class soon.

Jimin washed up and stepped out, beginning to dry himself when a horrible pain washed over him and blood erupted from his lower region.

Jimin gasped and cried out, dropping to the floor. He heard furious footsteps but only for a few moments before his wails filled the misty air.

Aki broke the door handle and ran in, dropping next to Jimin and pulling him close to her. She didn't see what was wrong until she spotted the floor and widened her eyes.

Needless to say, she rushed him to the hospital.