⛄|Chapter Fourteen|⛄

Fifteen.

That's how many children Jimin has counted today. Fifteen.

Jimin is stuck at some stupid auction with Aki well she sells some random stuff with Hoseok, her best friend.

"Will you please... you know, get me a slushie?" Aki asked, eyes staring into Hoseok's. He grinned and ruffled her hair as she tried to hand him the money for it.

"Little one no, I'll just pay for it silly. Plus, it is my turn. You paid last month," Aki smiled widely and nodded. Hoseok patted her head and walked off towards the slushie stand and Jimin was left wondering if he should just leave because he is not one for public flirting.

He decided to stay, only for Aki. She walked over and Jimin quirked up a brow, "I see your flirting skills are trash still." Aki blinked and looked up at him- "pardon? flirting skills?"

Jimin nodded and smirked. "Yeah, he's a total flirt, Aki. He was flirting with you like you are with him." Aki snorted, "no way. You liar. I can't flirt. I can't even look at a guy who's not you or Hoseok without slipping out something embarrassing."

Jimin giggled and ruffled Aki's hair- "although that is true, I got to hand it to you. You keep your cool around Hoseok." Aki grumbled, "oh stop it!" she sarcastically said and Jimin laughed, his eyes scrunching up.

Aki giggled and shook her head, walking back towards Hoseok. He handed her two slushies and told her something and she grinned, walking over to Jimin and handing him the red one.

"What-" Aki hushed him. "It is from Hoseok, thank him later. Jimin nodded and took a sip, cherry flavored, Jimin's favorite.

He looked at Aki and she smirked, "like I said. Thank him later," and she danced away. Cocky little thing.