⛄|Chapter 51|⛄

It has been a few months and Jace has figured it out. When she first saw them kiss she gagged and said e-ew! and s-stop i-it!

Now she doesn't care. She could care less and doesn't mind them kissing in public.

Currently, Jeongguk is sitting back on the long, comfy black couch, Jace plopped in his lap, stuffing her mouth with popcorn as they watch zoombies, a zombie movie of zoo animals.

Jimin is in the kitchen on his phone, talking to his boss about hours and such because she needed help with the money and hours and such.

Jeongguk looked up and into the kitchen and cleared his throat, "mama, come watch this with us." He teased and Jimin was having none of it. He rolled his eyes and turned and Jeongguk pouted.

"Mama i-i-is b-busy." Jace declared, telling Jeongguk the obvious even though Jeongguk didn't mind. It doesn't bother him at all.

•••

Jeongguk rolled over, his frame practically towering over Jimin's as they slept. Jeongguk spent the night because Jace begged him to. So, him being Jeongguk, he did.

They even painted their nails surprisingly enough. Jimin's was a cute pink and Jace's was black and purple well Jeongguk let Jimin paint his nails just plain black because why the hell not?

Jeongguk felt Jace's small figure shift between their bodies as she rolled over,her face digging into Jeongguk's chest.

The elder smiled and started rubbing soft circles into the toddlers back as she snore slightly and he knew that this is where he belongs forever.