⛄|Chapter 41|⛄

It has been three days since they left the hospital and Jace is fine. She sleeps in Jimin's bed more, though. Not that he minds at all.

Jace has been taking daily pills now, too. Jimin's made sure she takes them and swallows them. He doesn't want her to get bad again.

"Mama?" Jace called out from the kitchen and the elder was there in no time, "yes baby?" Jace was frowning. "L-lo-look wh-wha-what I-I fo-fou-found." She showed Jimin the box.

Jimin quickly grabbed it and read the lable- "To Jimin's daughter"

Jimin looked for a name but there was none and by the handwriting he assumed it was Jihyun or Koko. And when he helped her open it, his suspicions may have became true.

Inside, there was a stuffed fox, a stuffed fox plushie with a unicorn horn and a few other non sugared candies that had been hand made. Jimin knew this because in each bag there was a list of ingredients.

Jimin then saw a pretty bracelet that was sewed that said a quote about being a amazing person. The elder gladly put it on to his daughters wrist and let her eat he candies after making absolute sure that there was no sugar in them.

"I-it i-i-is s-so p-pre-pret-pretty mama!" Jace chimed, referring to her bracelet. Jimin hummed and kissed her forehead, "it is indeed baby..." He smiled at how giddy like she was acting.

Jimin watched her but something caught his eye- the note that fell out.

He grabbed it and read it,

"Dear little one,
We have never met personally, only for 2.5seconds if even that. You seem like an an awesome little one. I know your mama may kill me for giving you this gift, but I'd die knowing you got at least one thing from me. I really hope you like the gifts!
Love,
Stranger
PS: there is no sugar in the treats, I made sure of this. I homemade them :)

Jimin's eyebrows furrowed, who made this? It can't be Jeongguk, he would not go so far as to bake things for someone he doesn't even know and sure as hell not for Jimin.

Jimin shrugged it off and danced with Jace the rest of the day.