⛄|Chapter 43|⛄

"Princess," Jimin called out, his eyes following her as she ran across the sand. Jimin chuckled and shook his head, getting up to chase after her.

She ran in to the freezing water and Jimin froze but then stepped right in after her. He swooped her up and she giggled, "n-no mama! w-wan-wanna sw-swi-swim!"

Jimin chuckled and sat her down in the shallow water and she sat on her bum, playing with the sand.

Jeongguk was with them, but back at the chairs and was drinking some coconut drink Jimin suggested.

It has been a few weeks and even though Jimin still has a slight dislike for him, he's somewhat forgiven Jeongguk. Jeongguk is proving to Jimin that he is truly and honestly sorry.

Jimin splashed the water around with her and welcomed Jeongguk to join, but he politely declined, wanting to keep boundaries.

Jimin pouted- "get in here you flop," Jeongguk cocked up his eyebrows- "flop?" Jimin hummed, "you hunk of a person. Come join us!" Jace threw her arms up- "y-yeah! J-j-jo-join!"

Jeongguk gave in and walked in to the icy water and instantly backed out but walked right back in when Jace gave him the puppy dog eyes. He shivered but settled all the way down and groaned in discomfort.

Jace instantly jumped onto him, "a-ar-are y-yo-you co-cold?" Jeongguk shrugged, "a little, but I'll be fine."

Jace nodded and handed him her sand toy, which he took. "What does this do?" the three year old snatched it back, showing him how it scoops up sand and rids it and leaves the rocks.

Jeongguk made a ah sound and nodded, doing it after she gave it back. Jimin watched in awe, smiling.

Someone stepped next to him and Jimin looked up, eyes meeting a older women's. "Are you two a couple?"

Jimin blinked but then got it and shook his head- "no ma'am, he's a fr-" "good. We don't need you people ruining here." Jimin's eyebrows furrowed. "Excuse you? I-"

"You heard what I said. We don't need homosexual people ruining here, too." Jimin scrunched up his face, "excuse you- I could be straight, I could be bi, I could be pan, for all you know I could be trans. What's it to you? we aren't bothering you. We haven't done one thing-"

The women scoffed and Jimin stopped. Jace doesn't need to hear this, she is too young.

"Okay ma'am, I'm sorry. But we've got to go, I can't have you saying things like this in front of my three year old-" the women cut him off, "did you legally adopt her? or is it illegally?" Jimin snickered, "I birthed her."

The women was horrified and her eyes went wide- "that is disgusting! you are the man who gave bir-" "please Karen," Jeongguk stepped in, handing Jace to Jimin.

"We honestly came here to have a good time and you ruined it. We weren't bothering you," Jeongguk explained calmly, but still pissed to the brim. The women went on and on.

"K-Ka-Karen pl-plea-please," Jimin's eyes widened and he hushed Jace and Jeongguk chuckled, "ada girl-" "look what you people have taught her! Oh how horrible-"

"Can it Perry," a girl about 5'11 stepped in and placed herself between Jeongguk and the women- "they came here to enjoy themselves, not be gay bashed. So what if they're gay and have a child? who gives a hell?"

"I do-" the girl put her hand up, "well you shouldn't. You shouldn't care that he birthed that child. All you should care about is your own life or the fact that they love that child and the fact that that child is being loved and cared for. Nobody else gives a damn about the sex of the child's parents."

The Karen scoffed but couldn't get a word in and stomped away. The girl turned and winked at the two- "you're welcome- I'm Winter by the way."

Jeongguk shook her hand and Jimin nodded, "sorry she's... she's a mess in the head." Jeongguk cocked up his eyebrows and the girl sighed, "she is a friend of my mothers. She a psycho. I wouldn't worry, though."

Jimin and Jeongguk looked at each other then back at Winter. "Alright... thank you," Winter hummed. "Oh yeah, no problem. I hate her," Jeongguk nodded- "I see why."

Winter giggled and bided a farewell after five minutes of talking, then the two elders decided to part ways and Jimin brought Jace home.