⛄|Chapter 63|⛄

Jimin looked around, his eyes searching for the little girl. He saw her, she was on the smallest couch in the living room, on Jimin's phone, most likely painting.

"Baby," Jimin called and saw her look up- "do you want pizza rolls?"

Jace nodded, "y-yes pl-plea-please mama!" Jimin giggled and nodded, putting in a few extra ones knowing she'll eat all of them. And Jimin has no problem with that.

Much to Jimin's dislike, Jace was born very skinny and only weighed so much and the doctors almost had to insert a food tube into her just to make her add weight and grow. But Jimin got lucky that day and he still thanks the gods for it.

But now Jace is at a solid weight and is taller than usual and Jimin hates to admit it but knows she got that trait from Jeongguk. Jimin just hates admitting he's shorter than usual.

Jace went back to her iPad and Jimin went back to making some final changes to a present he made for Jace and Jeongguk. Sure, next year they'll get it, but oh well.

•••

Jeongguk rolled his eyes, groaning and sliding back in the black office chair. The elder ignored him as she typed quicker and quicker by each second and Jeongguk sighed loudly.

When she didn't do anything, he signed louder. But still nothing. So he sighed even louder and she glared at him- "can I help you?" She hissed, eyes squinted. Jeongguk grinned, "no."

"then why the hell are you bugging me?" She asked, tone spitting, but Jeongguk was used to it by now. They'd been working together for the past four and a half years.

"Cause' I'm bored." He complained, lips in a pout. She breathed in, "then go get coffee or something. I don't want pests in my office or I will get the pesticide." She warned, eyes showing she was serious.

Jeongguk snickered, "I'm no pest."

"Don't make me," she gritted her teeth.

The younger rolled his eyes yet again and swallowed, "so, spoken to Yoongi recently?" The blue and brown eyed girl looked up, "well no sh- yes. Yes I have." She cleared her throat.

"Yoonmin," Jeongguk said, and she stared at him- "what the hell do you need? I told you yes and now shoo." Jeongguk smirked, "Yoonmin, Yoonmin, Yoonmin. Oh when will you love me back."

The elder growled, "I swear to god you little sh- pest. I need you gone so I can finish this exam before I am fired. Now go away." Jeongguk sighed but obeyed and slid away. Fine then. He'll just leave early because he can do that.

Oh, and for clarification, Yoonmin is Yoongi's twin sister. She's just as blunt, too. And Jeongguk could have lived without that, but oh well.

•••

Jeongguk clocked out and sighed, looking at his bank account. He used to consider himself so lucky to have so much, but now he has nothing to spend it on so now he's relying on charities to pop up so he can donate a few thousands.

The raven haired male groaned when he realised there was some kind of event he'd have to walk through to reach his car---lucky him.

Jeongguk was forced to park way down the block because his boss had some kind of meeting and well- over a hundred people showed---literally.

The male walked by but something caught his eye and aha- something to spend money on.

•••

Jeongguk returned home a few hours later and saw Jace was asleep and perfect.

Jimin was not though. He was furious- beyond furious- pissed when he saw what the younger male had boughten for over $17,000.

"Oh you did not-" Jimin was speechless and kind of wanted to strangle the younger. They can't keep this thing-

"Now now, just hear me out Jimin-" Jimin scoffed and glared at the younger- "hear you out!? you brought home a effing horse for gods sake!" Jeongguk bit his bottom lip. This may be a little while.

Jeongguk sighed, "a pony, actually."

The elder snorted, "I don't give a hell!"

"Also, his name is Peanut," Jimin death glared him. He could've killed Jeongguk but decided not to.

"I want to kill you." Jimin said through gritted teeth as he watched the creature walk around their front yard. Jimin groaned when it whinnied and glared at the buyer- "fine. But you get to help her with it."

Jeongguk grinned, "will do captain!"