Chapter 1

Hi! This is my first time writing my story😅 So, some of the chapters will be short chapters, yea. Plus, there are some grammatical errors and typos. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy my first story! Bye!💜
______________________________________

 Anyways, hope you guys enjoy my first story! Bye!💜______________________________________

I went to my favourite park because I wanted to release my stress. I sat on a bench and listen to my kpop songs with my earphones.

Suddenly, someone sat near me. I saw a good-looking guy reading a book while I stare at him for a long time. I thought I was dreaming.

He was so fucking handsome, smart-looking and adorable

He was so fucking handsome, smart-looking and adorable. He was wearing a white shirt with a denim jacket, black ripped jeans, a black blank cap, Harry Potter glasses and black vans that make him look hotter than he already is. I think I'm gonna die.

He realizes that I'm staring at him so I pretend that I play with my phone. After he continues with his reading, I pull out my earphone from my ear and some questions came out of my mouth.

He still glued his eyes on his book so I decided to tap his shoulder and ask the same question.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Forgive me for my ignorance there." He said while looking into my eyes and my cheeks turn red.

"It's alright. I was just asking you what's your name" I said. "Kim Taehyung, and you?" Such a beautiful name. "Y/N," I said, nervously. "Nice to meet you, Y/N."

He said then smile. "Nice to meet you too, ummm..." I was nervous. "Just call me Taehyung. Or TaeTae." He said and chuckled.

"So, what are you doing here, Y/N?" He said. "It's been school holidays for 1 week now, at my school and I just went here to release my stress because of the pile of some fucking homework that our teachers gave that makes my brain want to explode to look over the answers."

I said it full of anger while Taehyung just laughs at me. "Why are laughing at me?! I'm serious right now. I'm not kidding."

I said and Taehyung stops laughing. "I think you're cute, Y/N." He said. It makes my heart melt because of it.

"So Y/N, would you like to be my friend? Because for me, you're too cute and I want to be friends with you." He said. I nodded with a smile on my face. We ended up exchanging phone numbers.

3 hours later...

I stood up from the bench, wanting to go home but Taehyung grabs my wrist. "Don't go, please. I need someone to sit beside me." He said. Making a puppy face. My heart melts because of it.

"Yah! What are you doing? I need to go home now. I have some work to do. Let go of me! It hurts!" I said. I wanted to go home badly but Taehyung didn't let go of me.

"Please. Just for a couple of minutes." He said. Begging me to stay with him. "Ugh! Fine! I will! But just for a couple of minutes." I said. Taehyung released my wrist.

After I stay with him for a couple of minutes, Taehyung asks me some questions. "Where do you live, Y/N?" He asks.

"Oh. I live in an apartment near this area since my parents have work to do in London for 4 months." I said. I miss my parents. It's already a 1-month pass but it feels like 1 year.

"Awww. Poor my bae." He said then smirk. "I know right. Wait, what?!" I was shocked and my eyes widened. "Nothing! I'm just kidding." I sighed in relief that it was just a stupid fucking joke that makes my heart beats so fast.

"So, it means that you live alone in your apartment?" He said and I nodded. My tears drop from my eyes rolling down my cheeks. "Oh gosh! Why are you crying?"

He said while he wiped my tears with his thumb. I try not to cry again but I can't. Suddenly, Taehyung hug me and it makes me stop crying.

"It's okay, Y/N. I know what it feels like to be alone because I live alone too." He said and tried to calm me down. Then, I break the hug.

"So, where do you live, TaeTae?" I ask. "I have my own house, so I live there." He said. "Wait, you're not staying with your family?" I ask and he nodded. I stare into his eyes and he stares back at me.

"What? What's wrong, Y/N?" He said. "Nothing. I was just staring into your eyes and... it was so beautiful."

I didn't realize that the words slip into my mouth and Taehyung was in shock. "Wait?! What I'm talking about?!" I said. Taehyung just laughs at me.

To be continued...

(I'm sorry if it's boring, I don't know how to start, tho😅)