Chapter 13

27 minutes later...

I heard my doorbell rang and I knew it's Taehyung. I opened the door and walla. It's Taehyung.

At this sight, he was so fucking handsome because he wears his suit which I almost drooling at this time

I snapped into reality and lead him to the living room. I'm nervous. My palm sweat, my cheeks are burning hot, my feet sweat and I can feel the tension in here. I hope that I don't get caught by Taehyung that I've crushed on Jungkook.

"So, you like him, aren't you?" He asked. His voice was so deep when he pronounced 'him'. I cleared my throat.

"Eww! No! Why do I like him if I had you? I love you and only you. I ain't like other men out there except you, Tae. Please don't misunderstanding. We just came across when I was jogged at the park. That's all."

I said. I just lied to Taehyung for the first time which I felt guilty. What have I done? He smiled when I said, 'Why do I like him if I had you' just now which he's so cute.

"Oh, okay. I thought that you went out for a date. With him." He said and smirked. Wait. Did he just smirk of what happened earlier? I thought he was gonna mad at me or jealous because of it. I really can't believe it.

He sat on the couch, unbutton his suit, loosened his Gucci tie and he grabbed the remote and watch his favourite movie. At this moment, I already in the kitchen and pretend that I do something but no.

I sat on the dining chair and stared at him for a long time. At this perfect angle, I can see his beautiful eyes, his soft hair, his ears, his cute nose, his soft pink lips, his jawline, his neck, and his hot body. Shit! I almost drooling over it.

Ugh! I'm glad to have him as my boyfriend. "Tae! Do you need something to eat? I can cook for you if you want!"

I said while I'm searching for something that I can cook in the refrigerator. "Omelette rice, please!" He said while focusing on the movie.

20 minutes later...

"Done! Tae! Your food is ready!" I said and he straight away, rushing to the dining table. He smells it as he shoves it into his mouth.

I cupped my own cheeks and watch him eat. "Wait. You're not gonna eat with me? You're not hungry?"

He asked, continue to eat his omelette rice. "Well, I'm full while I'm watching you eating," I said as I bite my lower lip, which makes him smile shyly.

"Ugh! Why are you so cute, babe?!" I said. He smiled at me while munching his food.

"Thank you for your compliment, babe." He said. "You're most welcome," I said and continued watching him eating.