Chapter 26

After I took a shower, I dried my hair using my hairdryer. Then, I wear shorts and a black T-shirt since it was damn hot outside. I plopped myself on the sofa and sighed.

Why must school is this fucking hard and exhausting?! Aish! It's annoying! I just sit here, doing nothing but thinking about what could I do to relieve my stress.

Oh, right. Maybe I can go out to take photos. Yes! Finally! I've got something to do! I quickly went to my bedroom, put some lip balm, put my hair into a bun and took out my camera bag from 'special place'. "Outfit..." I said. "Nah. Never mind. It's hot outside." I said and went to my living room to take my phone and car keys.

Then, I look around to make sure that I bring all of the things that I need. Camera. Check. Hair. Done. Purse... gosh! I almost forgot about my purse! I went inside to my bedroom, again, took my purse and, walla! All check.

I wear black Vans and went out of my apartment room and straight away using an elevator to reach the basement park. I went inside my car and put my things on the front seat right next to me. Then, I start the car engine and drove away to random places.

~timeskip

I end up going to the famous street in Seoul, Myeong-dong Street. It's crowded with a lot of peoples, but its a perfect place to take many pictures of it. I parked my car at the parking lot and bring my things with me.

Then, I took out the camera from the camera bag and started to take photos of random peoples, streets, shops, and others while walking in the crowd of Koreans and tourists.

10 minutes later...

I took a lot of photos from the street and I suddenly spotted someone that was very familiar from the viewfinder. I looked at the person and it's...

Jimin?! I went to him in the crowded space, bumping with many people

Jimin?! I went to him in the crowded space, bumping with many people. "Jimin!" I screamed his name, still, doesn't listen to me. I then go deep into the crowd.

Finally, I can reach for his shoulder. "Jimin," I called and he turned his head to see who it was. "Ah, Y/N! What a coincidence! Nice to meet you! It's been a while, yeah!" He said and smiles.

Gosh! Why are you so cute?! "Yeah, I know right! But first, let's get out of this crowded space." I said and he nodded in agreement.

He then suddenly intertwined his small cute hand with mine. I'm shocked as fuck. He looked at me and smiles. "I don't want you to get lost, alright? That's all."

He said and he started to walk slowly in that place. Why this place is full of peoples? People keep bumping on us until we went to the small coffee shop.

"Finally, peace." He said and I let out a soft chuckle. "Yeah," I respond. "Miss." He called out for the waitress. "Can I have one Ice Americano?" He asked and the waitress wrote down the order on the note pad.

"How about you, Y/N? It's my treat." He said and smiles. Does this boy always smile at all the time? His smile just makes me soft!

Bitch. I've lost my words. "Coffee Latte please," I said and the waitress nods. "That's it. Thank you." Jimin said and she went to the counter.

"So, how's it going?" He asked. "Well, perfect. Especially when he's being too sweet to me. I love him so much." I said and smiling, thinking about him.

"Wow! I don't know that Taehyung got that side of 'Taehyung' because I've never seen him fall in love with someone and I bet that you've known that you're his first love." He said, winks at me and smile cheekily.

That sudden wink?! Bitch! Are you trying to seduce me with that fucking cute wink?! Gosh!

My heart melts because of your cute wink! Aish! I feel like I want to squish his squishy cheeks! "I can't stand this anymore! I need to squish it!" I said and squish his soft cheeks.

"Yah! It hurts!" He whines in pain and pretends to be mad. "So soft!" I said and chuckled. "Okay. I'll stop." I said. "Oh. How about you Jimin?" I asked and he looked at me, confused.

"What?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows. "About your life, obviously," I said and the drinks finally arrived. "Thank you," I said, looking at that stunning waiter and take a sipped of my coffee. He bows and went away.

"Ah. It's good. All good. It's fine. No problem." He said and sipped his Ice Americano. "Wait. Don't you have a part-time job today?"

I asked, hoping he doesn't skip his work. "Why do you want to know? You expecting me to skip my part-time job is it?" He asked and make a 'tsk' sound.

"Well, I'm not that bad okay? I've done it somewhere in this street and now I wanted to buy something for Hoseok's birthday party. Yeah, thank God I've got my pay today so, it's perfect timing." He said and I almost choke on my drink.

"Today is Hoseok's birthday?!" I asked him in, widened my eyes in disbelief. "Yeah. Do you want to join me looking for his presents?" He asked and I nodded without any hesitation. "Come. Let's get into my car." I welcome him.

"Maybe," I said, bringing our left-over drinks and went out from the coffee shop. "Where are we going?" He asked. "Going somewhere to shopped our Hoseok's present," I answered.

"But first, we need to get rid of this place. That's the only way to get into my car." I said and he sigh. "Seriously?! Ughh!" He said, frustrated.

~timeskip

To be continued...

(A/N notes: For those who didn't know what is 'viewfinder')