Chapter 33

Rowoon? "Hi." He greeted. "Hi," I said and let him come in. "Do you want a drink?" I asked while I'm in the kitchen.

"Water please." He sat on the couch. I went to him with a cup of water in my hand and sit beside him as I hand it to him.

"Thank you." He said and took a sip. Then, he put it on the table. "So. How did you know that I lived here?" I asked him, waiting impatiently for his answer.

"Oh. I meet Hyeri on the way to the convenience store. Then, I asked her where you lived and yeah, here I am." He said and smiling at me while I was in my own fantasy. He's so cute! Shit!

"Hello? Are you okay?" I snapped into reality. "Oh, yeah. I'm fine." I said. "Why do you want to visit me, then?" I gulped. "Well, I'm bored with staying at home for a long time." He sighed and I nodded in response.

"Oh. As long as you're here, why don't you help me out with my home works? Biology and Maths." I said. He nods and went to my room. He teaches and guides me, step by step. Wow! It seems that he's smart with both subjects, huh?

After that, I finally figure out how to solve some questions throughout his guides. "Wow! You're smart, aren't you?" I looked at him. "Maybe." He chuckles. I rolled my eyes. "Duh. Admit it." I scoffed.

"Okay, okay. I always on the top in my exams and I took the first position in my class." A shocked on my face appears. "Heol! Seriously?! Are you that smart?!" I'm freakin' shocked as fuck.

Ugh! I feel so dumb right now. "If that what you think then, yes." He said and let out a soft chuckle. "Okay. Let's stop here I'm tired." I said and he nods. I lay on my bad while he's exploring my room.

"Wow

"Wow. You've got so many camera collections here, aren't you?" He said while looking through my collections. "Yeah. It's one of my hobbies. Taking pictures with great cameras." I said and sit up straight. "May I?"

He asked. I stood up and went to him. "Oh, sure," I said and help him with one of my cameras. "Wow! Your photography skills were totally amazing! It's so beautiful!" He praised while looking at the pictures.

"Oh. Who's him?" He asked me and showed a picture of Taehyung. "Oh. That's my boyfriend, Taehyung." I proudly said with a smile on my face. "Oh..." He answered.

"How about him?" He asked again. "That's Jimin. One of his friends. I saw him at Myeong-dong Street and bump into him and then we hang out together." I answered and he nodded.

"Oh. By the way, I really like your unique skills. It's so beautiful." He said and hand the camera to me. "Well, if there's nothing that I could help then, I guess I should go now."

He said and we both went out to the living room. "Yeah, sure. Bye, Rowoon! See you tomorrow!" Bye, Y/N! See you tomorrow too!"

He waved at me and exited my apartment room. Wow. What a sudden leaves, huh? I look at the clock that was hanging on the wall and it shows that it's 6:43 p.m. Ugh! I guess I need to eat delivered food.