Chapter 12

The next morning...

I wake up as the sunrise up and hit the window pane. I stretch my body and stood up from the bed as I do my morning routine as usual.

Taehyung already went back to his house last night, so like, I have time to do my fucking homework. Before I do my homework, I went to my ' favorite park' for a jog.

When I was jogged, I saw this familiar figure far away from me from the back. I fasten my pace so that I can figure out who is he. Wait, it's...Jeon Jungkook!

"Hey, Jungkook!" I greet him with a smile on my face as he turned his head to face me which makes him a bit shocked.

"Oh! Hi, Y/N! Gosh, I can't believe that both of us can meet here." He said as he smiled at me. Shit! So cute! "I know right!" I said and both of us continue to jog together.

40 minutes later...

Both of us panting because we're too exhausted. "Wait here. I get some drinks for us." He said and I nodded my head.

While he gets some drinks, I sit on the bench under the tree and enjoyed the morning view, which is very beautiful and of course, I'm gonna take pictures of it using my phone camera I straight away post it on my Instagram.

After he gets the drinks, I open the water bottle and drinks it which I'm very thirsty right now. "What a fresh day, huh." He said as I nodded.

"Oh. By the way, where's Taehyung? I didn't even see him for quite some time and why isn't he with you?" He asked and drinks his water.

"Well, I don't know. Maybe he's busy doing his job, I guess." I said and Jungkook turned his head to face me. His eyes widened and I can tell that he's shocked.

"You're his girlfriend and you supposed to know where is him." He said while laughing, as I gave him a death glare.

"Ouch, Jungkook. You've hurt me." I said, put my palm on my chest, acting that I'm hurt. "I'm sorry, okay. I'm just kidding." He said and regret his mistake.

"Oh, How's Taehyung? Does he treats you very well?" He asked, waiting for my answer. I'm gonna tell you that he's way too adorable as I compliment him with no doubt.

"Of course! He cares a lot about me, comforts me when there's something happened to me, kinda boyfriend material, and last but not least, loves me. That's it! But, about his looks, handsome, tall, has a big sized hand, way too adorable when he's tryin' to be mad or begging on me to give him something that he wants, sexy and cool.He's very cool every time he wears something like, 'kind of fashionista' person. Like, WHY AM I THE ONLY PERSON THAT DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING BOUT' FASHION?!!"

I said and he burst into a laugh. For me, it's funny too but I try my best to not laugh. "By the way, do you had any girlfriend? Like, you're quite handsome so, it's impossible for you didn't have a girlfriend." I asked him as I looked deep into his eyes.

"Wow! Somebody was interested in me! I'm gonna tell him!" He said and took out his phone from his pocket and act like he's calling Taehyung.

"Ewww!! You're not that attractive like Taehyung, okay! Duh! Don't be so happy, Jeon Jungkook." I said as I rolled my eyes to him. He burst into laughed. What the fuck man?! Was it funny?