Chapter 34

The next morning...

I opened my eyes because the sun was so bright. I took my phone from the nightstand. It's still early. I turned my body to the other side.

He's gone. Maybe he did leave earlier on. I was rubbing my eyes while struggling to stand up. I went to the bathroom and doing my routines. After I'm ready with my uniform and stuff, I went out of the bedroom.

I'm wrong. He's still here, making breakfast. He turned his head and smiles. "Oh. Good morning, babe." He continued making breakfast.

"Good morning. What did you make?" I put my bag on the couch and went to the kitchen, give him a back hugged. "I made French toast with slices of bacon and half-boiled egg." He said, looking at me.

"Awww. So sweet." I break the hug and went to the counter seat. I waited for several minutes and finally, food! "Okay, done. Here's your breakfast." He said, putting a set of breakfast in front of me.

"Let's eat." He said and we eat together. "So. Do you want me to ride you to school or just, waiting for the bus to come?" he asked, taking a bite of his toast.

"Well, I just wait for the bus. It's okay, don't worry about me." I said and smiled. "Okay. Oh. And don't forget. Today's special day." He said, excitedly.

"Yeah, I know. Why would you be so excited?" I asked. "Nah. Nothing. I just wanted to celebrate that you 'alive' after five days of schooling." He chuckled and I laughed.

"Wow! Seriously, you this?! I thought there's a special event or something. You're so unique yet unique, huh?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, since you've always said that school sucks and tiring and all kinds of stuff so, I thought that you might be dead after the first day of school." He said and let out a soft chuckle.

I finished off my food and wash the dishes. Then, I slid off my bag on my shoulder after closing the entire thing here. "You come?" He nodded.

"Let's go then," I said and we straight away went to the bus stop. He sighed. "Well, I guess you need to go now. Bye, Y/N. Love you." He kissed my forehead.

"Bye, Tae. Love you too. See you later." I said and went inside the bus while waving at him. I took the last seat and mouthed 'love you' at Taehyung. He smiles and waved at me. I sighed. What a great morning that I had today.

~timeskip

I finally arrived. I can't wait for it but eating another breakfast while walking to the class. Then suddenly, Rowoon showed up in front of me.

"Yah! You scare me! Pabo." I hit his arm and we both walking together. "What do you want?" I asked in between munching the food.

"Ayy. Chill, dude!" He said and sniffs. "Gosh! Are you okay? You catch a cold last night, aren't you?" I asked, looking at him with a worried look.

"Ah. Nevermind. I'm okay. I'm a bit cold." He sniffs again. "Eh. It's not winter yet but why are you sick of coldness? What did you do last night?"

I looked at him worriedly. "Nevermind. I can take care of myself. Well, my nose is a bit sensitive of cold so it's fine." He said and smiled at me.

"No. You're not taking care of yourself carefully. Lemme get your cheeks warm." I said and cupping his cheeks with my hands. "Why don't you stay at home, instead?" I asked and let go of my hands and continued walking with him.

"Nah. I don't like skipping any of my classes. I rather went to school than stays at home. It's normal for having this flu." He said and I nodded.

"Well, if that's the case then, you really need to take care of yourself.' I said with a soft tone. He nodded. "Well, I guess we need to go to our own classrooms. Bye Y/N."

He said and I respond to it with a smile. Oh shit! He's so cute. Right after I came into the classroom, the bell rings.

~timeskip

"Hey, Hyeri. Take me home." I said while packing up my things. "Why so sudden? Did you tell Taehyung?" She asked and walked to me. "Yeah, he did. Now let's go." I told her and nodded. We went to the car park and drove away.

~timeskip

"Well. There's a thing you need to help me with." I said and put my bag on the study chair. She sits on my bed while I remain standing.

"Choose my outfits for me tonight." I looked at her and he nods. "That shouldn't be a problem." She stands up and went to my closet to choose some matching outfits.

Then, she put some of it on the bed. "Oh, yeah. He told you not to wear something that was revealing, right?" She asked and I nodded.

"Well, why don't you give it a try? Yeah, tease him a little." She suggested and I immediately shook my head, meaning that I do not agree with it.

"No, no. He's gonna kill me!" I ran my fingers through my hair. "Yes, you should. Make him more in love with your beauty." She said, still looking for my clothes.

"Yeah, I know but, he said that he didn't want to make his friends fall for me," I said in frustration.

"Well actually, you're wrong. Because they know that you're his, so why would they take you from Taehyung?" She raises his eyebrows. "Ugh. Fine. I don't care. You choose my outfits so I can't do anything about it." I sighed.

31 minutes later...

"Okay, done! Perfect! You gonna wear this for tonight." She said, excitedly while clapping her hands. I widened my eyes. She ended up choosing for me these outfits.

"Oh my gosh, Hyeri! It's too revealing! I'm not gonna wear this! He gonna be mad at me!" I said, almost cried

"NO! I choose this for you and you need to wear it tonight. Full stop." She said and folding her arms on her chest.

I let out a sigh. "Whatever, Hyeri. I'm gonna take a shower." I grabbed my towel. "If Taehyung asked me why I'm wearing this, I'm gonna blame you," I said while pointing my finger at her and went inside to the bathroom.

"What?! You asked me to choose your outfits!" She screamed from the outside. "Well, I'm gonna leave now!" She screamed again while I'm taking a relaxing shower.

~timeskip

To be continued...