Chapter 8

After we've done eating, I clean up the dining table and put the dishes on the sink, which he's in charged to wash it.

I sit on the couch, relaxing my mind while I played some classic songs on Spotify. After that, both of us went to the bedroom to take some rest.

1:15 p.m.

I wake up and saw Taehyung still sleeping. I stared at him for a long time. Gosh! Why must you look so cute while you're sleeping?! Just like, a puppy that's sleeping!

I stood up from the bed and I went to the bathroom. After that, I brushed my hair and went to the kitchen to drink some water. I sip a cup of water while I went to the living room and sit on the couch.

I turned the TV on and watch my favorite k-drama, 'Encounter'. While I watched k-drama, Taehyung was already awake but I didn't realize because he wanted to surprise me from the back.

He surprised me and I was so shocked. "Yah! Kim Taehyung! You've surprised me! Pabo(stupid)!" I yelled. He laughs and sits next to me.

"Pft! I'm sorry okay." He said and regret his mistake. He stared at me for a long time which makes me a blushed.

Shit! I hate that he stared at me. I mean, it's totally sweet but this one...way too much sweet. Like, sweeter than sugar.

"What? Why are you staring at me like that? Is there something on my face?" I said and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yes, there is." He said. "Where?" I said and stared deep into his eyes. "You had beautiful eyes that make my heart melt because of it."

He said and smiled sweetly at me. I cringed a bit of what he just said to me. "Ugh! Too much romantic movies, Tae." I said and he chuckled.

"Hey. I really mean it okay." He said. "I know, I know. I know that my eyes can make your heart melts." I said. Both of us laugh and continue to watch k-drama.

~timeskip

It's 3:00 p.m. now and both of us has nothing to do instead of watching k-drama. "Tae. Are you bored?" I said and turned my body to face him. He nodded his head.

"But we have somewhere to go." He said. "Where?" I asked, curiously. "I don't know. Just follow me." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Uhmm...Tae..." I hesitantly said. He turned around to face me. "Yes?" He said and make eye contact. Ugh!! I really love your eyes, Kim Taehyung!

"I don't bring my clothes with me, so-" He cut off my words. "You can use some of my clothes then." He said and smiled at me.

"Follow me. I'll choose my clothes for you to wear." He said. I nodded and followed him from the back.

~timeskip

I end up using Taehyung's hoodie and his ripped jeans

I end up using Taehyung's hoodie and his ripped jeans. Bruhh. For me, it's an oversized hoodie and oversized ripped jeans, though. I mean, it's too big. Whatever. As long as I have something to wear.

I grab my phone and my purse and went to the living room, where Taehyung waits for me to change my clothes.

"Ayy! You're cute! Using my hoodie and my ripped jeans, which is 'oversized' clothes for you. Love it!" He said and smiled widely at me. "Whatever. Let's go." I rolled my eyes to him and finally, we went out to 'somewhere'.

"Tae, where are we going?" I asked him again and pout, while Taehyung still focused on his driving. "I've told you, 'somewhere'." He chuckled.

"Ugh! Fine! I won't ask you again." I said. He laughs at me which makes me angrier, but I pretend that I'm a bit okay. A BIT, OKAY.

To be continued...

(A/N notes: Yea, it's a bit short for this chapter, I'm sorry.)