Chapter 24

I continue caressing his hair and plant a kiss on top of his head. He looks at me smiled cutely.

I look at his red, puffy cheeks and wiped his tears away using my sleeve and intertwined my hands onto his.

"I promised I won't let you go, Kim Taehyung." I grabbed it tightly and feel the warmth of his large hand.

"Me too. I can't live without you." He said as he sniffs. "Then die if I leave you," I said, savagely and burst into a laugh while he was pouting.

"Yah! You just hurt my heart even more!" He turned his body to the other side and folding his arms on his chest like a kid.

"Awww. Baby. I'm just kidding." I laugh at his cuteness. Oh, damn it! He's totally fucking cute right now! I slowly hug him from behind and buried my face on his face that I can barely smell his cologne.

"Babe... I'm sorry, okay. It's just a joke." I said and break the hug. I wrapped myself up and pretending that I'm crying.

"Y/N. I know that you're acting like you're the best actress but you aren't." He said with his deep, husky voice. I slowly raise my head up and I'm shocked at how close his face was. I hit his arm.

"Yah! You scare me! Kim Taehyung!" I said, raising my voice. Fuck! That makes my heart wanted to explode like an activated volcano.

Meanwhile, he just, sit there innocently, staring at me, then smile. "What?!" I said, angrily. "You're cute when you're mad." He said and cupped his own cheeks.

I can't help it but smiles at how adorable and sweet he was. "Yah! Don't say that to me! I can't deny it but your words make me soft as fuck." I said, shyly looking down at the ground.

"You're extremely gorgeous from this angle." He compliment.

"You're so fucking cute, gosh!" He compliments for the second time. "Yah! I've told you to don't-" "You're sexy." He cut me off as I bit my lower lip.

"Come on, Y/N. You easily getting soft whenever people keep saying good things about you." He then smiled cheekily.

"Of course! Who doesn't?! Oh. Maybe you, 'emotionless' boy." I said and rolling my eyes like a bitch. "Y/N." He said, in his 'father' tone.

"Okay, okay. I won't be rolling my eyes again. Bruhh. You got no jams." I said and I can't help it but mad at him.

"Why don't we stop with this stupid, fucking, childish arguments and just watch a movie instead?" He suggested and took a remote control from the table.

"Agree," I answered. "Let's watch... Five Feet Apart." He said and took out the CD from nowhere.

Wait. When did I buy it? I nodded and he presses the play button and quickly lay down his head on my lap.

"This what I called, 'comfortable'!" He said while looking up at me. "Duh," I answered and we both watch it together.

~timeskip

The movie just ended. I looked down at my lap. Sleeping Taehyung. He's so damn cute while sleeping! Like a baby! I smiled and caressed his soft cheek, not wanting him to wake up.

I then stroke his caramel-brown soft hair. Shit! Why do you have such soft hair?! He then started to move and slowly opened his eyes.

"Oh. An Angel is here to save me." He said and I let out a soft chuckle. Gosh! Cuteness overload. "Its Y/N. Y/F/N. You're still alive, Taehyung." I said and smile.

"Yeah, I know. You're my angel that saves my life." He said and gets up from my lap. "I thought that you're still in your dream," I said, seeing his hair gets messy from the sleep. I get a little bit closer to him and fix his hair.

From this point, I know that he was staring at how caring I was towards him while my heart beats fasts, I guess I'm going to die soon. "Y/N?" He calls me with his deep voice. I hummed in responds.

"Do you have any crush? Like, your school crush?"

To be continued...

(A/N's note: I'm so sorry if it's too short. I kinda running out of ideas for this chapter, though. By the way, how was it so far?)