Chapter 30

Taehyung's POV

"Y/N," I called so that she realized her mistake. "Jealous." Yoongi scoffed and I let out a 'tch'. All of them let out a chuckle. I gave Y/N a death glare and stick her tongue out. "Whatever, Tae." She said.

I'm pissed off. I glare at her for a long time, until she noticed it. Her forehead started to get sweating, biting her nails, nervously, wriggling her toes. Obviously, she's in trouble now.

~timeskip

It's eating time. Still, I was looking at her. Full of angriness. I take my plate and started to scoop some of the lasagna and the salad. Then, I sit with Jimin and Jungkook on the couch, far from Y/N.

"Hey. What's wrong?" Jimin asked, softly. I shove a spoonful of my lasagna into my mouth and munching it aggressively.

"Yah! I'm asking you!" He almost screamed at me. "Don't you realized about it?" I said, raising my voice a bit.

"I kinda pissed off to see Y/N hugging Hoseok 10 minutes ago. Plus, she did go to Hoseok's favourite place like, how did she fucking know about it?" I sighed.

My mind just can't stop thinking about it until now. I feel so jealous and angry at the same time because she does that right in front of my eyes. I really get pissed off by her action, though, like, how come she could hug Hoseok back?

"Hey, Taehyung. It's a coincidence. She told me that she doesn't know that place. There's nothing to be jealous about, Tae. And, it's just a hug. Not a kiss." Jimin said and both of them let out a chuckle. I glare at them both and then to Y/N, again.

I'm still mad at her. What Jimin said was right; it's a hug, but still. Ughh! Why am I like this?! Why I get easily misunderstood over Y/N?

She's my girlfriend. She loves me as I do. Why did she want to cheat on me when Hoseok had a girlfriend, which is her friend? I really need to be positive about this. I let out a sigh and continued with my eating.

~End of the POV

"Bye, Hoseok! I hope you've got a great time with us!" I said while waving at him before I went inside the car with Taehyung. "Bye, Y/N! Don't sleep too late! Tomorrow is your school day!" He said, leaning at the door frame.

"Okay! I will!" I said and chuckle. I went inside the car, followed by Taehyung. He then starts the car engine and drove away.

It was a silent ride. I can feel that there's gonna be something that happened after this. I keep silent and looking out at the window.

The weather started to get raining

The weather started to get raining. Rain droplets that were trickling down the car window, the sound of it, seeing people rushing to get into the car.

It's so sentimental. I don't know why but I feel so tired. Slowly, I closed my eyes and drove to sleep.

The next morning...

My phone alarm was ringing. It was so annoying as I took my phone from the nightstand and it shows 6:35 a.m. Shit! I'm late!

I quickly ran to the bathroom and take a quick shower. Then, I put on my school uniform, tied my hair into a ponytail and slid my school bag on my shoulders. I closed everything and I went to the bus stop. Thankfully, I could make it. It was perfect timing.

20 minutes later...

I arrived at my school as I walked to my class, lazily. Then I sit at my place and spotted Hyeri. "Hi, dude," I said, give her a wide smile. "Hi." She answered.

"How was last night?" I don't know why am I asking this question when I was actually there yesterday. "A bit excited because I what would all of them, including you, give to him." She said and smiled.

"Oh, by the way, what did you give for him?" I asked again. I can feel that I'm annoying, asking too many questions in the morning. "Couple shoes." She answered, shyly.

"What type of shoes?" I asked for the third time. "Black Old Skool Vans." She said and I nodded. "Hey, what happened last night between you and Taehyung?" She asked. Oh right! How come I can wake up from my own bed?

"Nothing. We just had a silent ride and I drove to sleep and I end up waking up at my own bed. That's it. Nothing else." I explained.

"Awwww. That's so sweet! He did carry you to your apartment room last night." She said, fangirls. Oh, yeah. Maybe she's right. "Is it? How could he know my passcode?" I asked. Wait a second. How did he know it? I never told him before.

"Bitch. Do you have a brain? Of course, he knows! Because he saw you entering the passcode when he's with you! Gosh!" She said and laughs. "Oh, yeah. How can I not think about that? Yeah. My brain isn't working now." I said and we both laugh.

The bell is ringing, shows that the first period gonna start. "I guess you need to wake up your brain and started to get to work," Hyeri said for the last time and I chuckle. "I gotta go," I said and I sit at my own place. It's history. Bruhh. Boring.

~timeskip

School has ended and I'm waiting in front of the school gate, waiting for the bus to pick me up. Suddenly, I saw this one car from far. Very familiar. As it getting closer...fuck!

It's Taehyung's car! Shit! What I'm gonna do?! I might get in trouble because of last night's event

My body started to tremble and the car window opens. "Hey, Y/N! Come in!" Taehyung said, smiling sweetly at me. I gulped and slowly went inside the car.

"So!" I startled a bit. "How's your school today?" He asked. Wait! I thought he's going to tutor me or something. What's wrong with him? "Well, there's no other word that can describe it than sucks." I managed to say.

"What do you want to eat for lunch?" He asked. Okay for real, what's going on? His voice was kinda different today but anyways, I'm excited.

"Ummm... I'm craving for bbibimbap and tteobokki for a long time." I said and nodded in response.

~timeskip

To be continued...