Chapter 16

We all sang and danced together with the light off, just using a colorful disco light that Jin brought along. We really have fun and I didn't expect that we're getting along now.

Until, I feel someone staring at me at the whole time. As I turned around, I spotted Jungkook still sitting on the couch, not even joining us. I don't mind him so I just continued to have fun.

Taehyung's POV

I saw Y/N stopped dancing and looked behind her back. I looked in the same direction as her and it was Jungkook.

Jungkook watched Y/N for a whole time?! No. It can't be. Maybe Jungkook just watching us dancing together but not Y/N herself.

But, I can feel this strong feeling that there's something between them which I don't even know. Shit! Wake up Taehyung, wake up!! I can't think negative about Jungkook, okay. Remember what Y/N told me this morning.

He's my friend. He never does that to me when we're together this whole time. Not even once. I trust him. I really, really trust you, Jeon Jungkook. I know that you're not gonna do such stupid things that make my mind think of negatives.

~End of the POV

As I keep dancing with them suddenly, I saw Taehyung was approaching Jungkook. He sits beside Jungkook and starts the conversation.

Jungkook keeps looking at me when Taehyung talking to him. Gosh! I was really curious about it! I want to know what Taehyung tell him until he makes a really worried face while staring at me.

Pshh! I don't care. As long as it wasn't about me. So, I just keep singing and dancing with the five of them.

~timeskip

We all exhausted from the fun that we made together. I sat beside Taehyung and try to catch a breath because of the tiredness. Taehyung pulls my waist close to him so that he can protect me.

I don't have any idea for that sudden action that he makes. I widened my eyes and looked at him with a shocked expression.

He smiled at me. “I want you to be comfortable around us.” He said, making eye contact for a second. “Awwwww! This is why I really love my Baby Tae.”

I answered, making him chuckled. I wrapped my arms on his waist and hugged him tightly, enjoy the warmness of his body.

“Hey. Can't you guys don't be so dramatic in front of us? It' disgusting when I saw it in reality.” Yoongi said, making a ‘disgust face’, which makes me burst into a laugh. It's so hilarious.

“Yah, Min Yoongi. That's what lovers do, am I right, Honey?” Taehyung answered with a bitchy look. I nodded at the state and chuckled.

“You don't know anything about love so please, mind your own fucking business. That's why no girls attracted you. You ain't professional to give us ‘love advice’ or judge our relationship and plus, you ain't attractive, Min Yoongi.”

Taehyung roasted. The fuck!! Was he that savage to his friends the whole time?! Wow! That's the most savage answers that I've ever heard from him. Swag! You got jams, Tae.

“Ouch,” Yoongi said while putting his palm on his chest as a sign of ‘hurt’. “Enough, enough,” Jimin said. “Why don't we play truth or dare.” He suggested. “Okay. Let's get it!” Hoseok screamed.

We all sit in a circle, which is on the floor, including Jungkook while I went to the kitchen, take an empty plastic bottle and fill it with water into half.

After that, I returned and sat on my position, which I was in the middle of Taehyung and Namjoon as I put the bottle in the middle.

“Who's gonna start first?” Namjoon asked. “Me! Me! I want to choose...DARE!! I want dare!!” Jimin screamed in excitement. All of us was laughing at how stupid he was.

“What? Why are you guys were laughing” He asked in confusion. “Look. There's someone that suggested this game but doesn't know how to play and the rules. Hey, Jumin. Are you sure you wanna play this game or you just say it without using your brain? I guess, my IQ was higher than you, stupid.”

Namjoon tease. We all laugh so hard as my stomach started to get hurt because of it while Jimin, just sat there, ‘fake cry’. “Cry baby!” Hoseok said and we all laugh at the state.

“Jimin,” Jungkook called. “Yea?” He answered. “You got no jams,” Jungkook said,  in his deep, husky voice. Jimin shocked.  All of them, include myself, screamed ‘swag’ and Jungkook just sat there, proud to be himself.

“Okay, okay. Let's play.” Jin said. Namjoon spun the bottle and it lands on...Hoseok. Thank God. “Truth or dare?” “Truth.” He answered. “Okay. Your date with Hyeri am I right?” Namjoon asked.

Wait. Did he just mention Hyeri's name? No, no. It can't be. If she dates with Hoseok, she should've told me that she was. “Yes,”

Hoseok answered and all of them screamed while me, still thinking, as if like it was Maths questions, if that Hyeri was ‘my’ Hyeri or other Hyeri.

“If you don't mind, who's Hyeri by the way?” I asked Hoseok. “Oh. She's my girlfriend and she just lives here on the 8th floor of this apartment." He said.

Shit. Hyer!!! Why didn't you told me about your relationship?!!! Hate you!! Fine! Just wait for your revenge, Hyeri. Hang in there. I'll come to kill you.

“Oh, okay. Go on. Spin the bottle.” I said. Hoseok proceeds and it's...Jungkook. “Truth or dare?” “Dare." He said, with confidence. “Back hugged Y/N.” Hoseok dared. I widened my eyes and looked at Jungkook that was beside Taehyung.

Then, I looked at Taehyung's facial expression. Calmed. “Yah, Hoseok! You've gone too far!” Jimin said while looking at Taehyung's face. “I agreed with Jimin. Taehyung will kill you after this so better change it before it's too late.” Seokjin said.

“No! I'm not gonna change it. Who cares? It just a game, right? So, Jungkook, do your job now.” He said, harshly.

Jungkook's POV

“Truth or dare?” I hesitated to answer it but I just act cool. “Dare," I said. “Back hugged Y/N.” Hoseok dared. I get a mini heart attack when he mentioned Y/N's name. I get really nervous now because Taehyung just told me something earlier.

To be continued...