Chapter 15

"Y/N, please listen to me. I don't wanna lose you, you know. I'm scared that one of them will fall for you and let me go." He said, in a worried tone.

"Taehyung. Please think about the positives of our relationship. I'll never, ever let you go. Serious. Because you're my first love and I don't dare to leave you. You're special, you know. I've told you, IF okay. It doesn't mean that I'm wearing it purposely."

I answered. Gosh. I almost cry right now. Ugh! Why must I've said that?! I hate it! Suddenly, I heard Taehyung cry silently on the phone. "Tae. Don't cry. You gonna make me cry too, babe." I calm him down.

"I'll never lose you, Y/N. Never." He answered. "Ugh! I hope that I'm beside you right now, wiped away your tears, hugged you and calm you down." I said and he just let out a small sad chuckled.

"Okay. That's all I wanted to tell you, love. Goodbye! Love you, Y/N!!" He said. "Bye, Baby Tae! Love you too!!" I said and ends up the call.

I went to my closet and choose my outfit.

Then, I put some light makeup because I'm gonna shopping for my new clothes

Then, I put some light makeup because I'm gonna shopping for my new clothes. My hair already dried this time so I just brushed my hair.

I grabbed my purse and my phone. I checked my face in the mirror just to make sure there's nothing on it. Perfect.

I grabbed my car keys and went out. I locked the door and went to the elevator and pressed the lobby button. After that, I went to my car and drove away.

22 minutes later...

I've arrived at the shopping mall, I parked my car in the parking lot and straight away using an elevator to reach the 1st floor.

After that, I realized that I didn't eat my breakfast so, I went to this café to eat my meal. A few minutes later, I'm full so I started a shop at every store for my clothes.

~timeskip

I'm done with my shopping as I saw a lot of clothes that I bought from every store that I went to. I'm really satisfied now as I looked at my watch, it shows that now, it was 5:00 p.m.. 1 hour left before they came.

I went to the elevator and pressed the lobby button. Then, I went to my car and drove away.

~timeskip

After I've arrived at my apartment complex, I parked my car at the basement park, grabbed all kinds of stuff that I bought from the passenger seat and went to the elevator.

Then, I opened the apartment room door and went inside. I looked at the time... it's 5:22 p.m... I went to my room, put all of my things on my bed. I checked my face in the mirror as I brushed my hair a little bit. Good.