Chapter 28

In the apartment room...

"Where are you going?" He asked, seriously with his deep voice. Whoah! I'm terrified. I hesitate to answer it but I gathered all of my strength and tell him the truth. "Well, I-" He cut me off.

"Tell me the truth. I want to hear it." He said, waiting for my answers. "Before that let's sit down first, shall we?" I asked and gulped. We both sit on the couch, facing each other.

"So, I went to Myeong-dong Street to take photos of it and I end up meeting Jimin. Then, we went to the accessories shop to buy Hoseok's birthday presents. After that, I gave him a ride to his house and take pictures of it too. That's it! Nothing else! Please. Trust me. I didn't do anything with Jimin like what you think right now. Please. Trust me, Kim Taehyung. I didn't have any feelings towards him but you! I love you, Tae!" I said, begging him to trust my words and looked deep into his eyes.

"Tae," I said, staring at his beautiful eyes. I cupped his cheeks and caressed it softly with my thumb.

"Trust me, okay. I love you. I love you more than anything. You're like my diamond to my ring, shoelace to my shoes, lip balm to my lips. Tae. You're my everything. You're the only one that could make me feel so special. You're the only one that I love. That I miss." I said, sincerely. He gets really soft with every word that came out from my mouth.

"Y/N." "I'm sorry. I'm sorry because I make you feel concern about me. It's my fault, I'm sorry, Tae. I'm sorry for not-" He cut me off by pulling me into a hug and stroked my hair softly. I burst into tears.

"Sshhh... It's okay, Y/N. It's okay, don't worry. People aren't perfect. People make mistakes. Yeah, I know that you love me and didn't mean that you do something bad with Jimin. I trust you, okay? I love you, Y/N. I love you so fucking much." He said, plant a kiss on top of my head. I tugged his shirt and hugging him tightly. I cried so hard on his shoulder.

"Shh. Stop crying. I forgive you. You look so ugly when you're crying and I hate it. Your gorgeous face fades away when you're crying." He said and I break the hug. I looked at him, smiling sadly as I hit his arm.

"Yah! It hurts, you know!" He whining in pain. "It hurts." I imitate. "So?" I said, in a bitchy tone. "Oh." He said.

"Okay, okay. You'll get your revenge soon. Never mind. Go on." He said. "Okay, okay. I'm just kidding! Don't take it too seriously!" I laughed and wiped my tears.

"What did you do with Jimin?" He asked me all of a sudden with a serious, deep voice. I'm a bit scared now but I think it was a joke. "Oh there he goes again," I said, rolling my eyes a little so that I won't get caught by him.

"That's your revenge?" I scoffed. "Y/N. I'm serious. What did you do with him?" He asked. Oh my gosh! His eyes full of anger clenches his hands into fists. I gulped.

"No-nothing. I just take some pi-pictures while Jimin becomes my model and shopping for Ho-Hoseok's birthday present. That's it!" I said and bit my lower lip in nervousness. He then clenches his jaw.

"Well, if you don't put your trust in my explanation then, you can call Jimin for 'the truth untold'." I manage to say.

My heart pounding as fast as lighting, my palms started to get sweating, beads of sweat started to form on my forehead. I just lost my words. He then took out his phone from the pocket and dialing Jimin's number.

"Hello, Jimin." He said on the phone. "Can I ask you a question?" He asked Jimin. "What did you do with Y/N earlier?" He asked, in curiosity while looking at me. After that, he hung up the call. He looked at me with a serious facial expression. He suddenly smiles at me. Widely.