Chapter 36

Rowoon?! I opened the door widely now but not too wide. I don't want to make Taehyung curious about what's happening here.

"Rowoon! What are you doing here?!" I whisper-yelled. "I'm here to see you, obviously." He raises his eyebrows and smile. He was about to step in but I stopped him.

"No. Not now." I said a bit firm. "Babe. What's happened there? Do you need my help?" Taehyung asked across the room. "No, I'm okay. I just need to take some time here." I answered and went back to Rowoon.

"Rowoon. It's not the right time to meet me this time. Plea-" "What's goin' on here, Y/N?" Taehyung asked while approaching me.

He looked up to see who it was. "Who's this?" He looked at me while furrowing his eyebrows. "He's my-" Rowoon cut me off with his unconceivable answer.

"I'm his boyfriend. Nice to meet you." He said and let out his hand to Taehyung. Taehyung turned my body harshly.

"Is that true, Y/N? You cheated on me the whole time?! Wow!" He raises his voice and clapped his hands.

I looked at Rowoon from the corner of my eyes, he's smirking. He's fucking smirking. Fuck you, Rowoon! I hate you! I fucking hate you, Rowoon!

"Answer me!" He shakes my body while tightening his grips on my shoulders. "Whoa. What's going on here?" Jungkook said and all of them approaching us.

"No, Taehyung! I'm not fucking cheating! He's lying! He's just my friend! I never liked him o-or love him, okay?! He's fucking a liar!" I screamed and burst into tears.

"And you!" I pointed at Rowoon. "I hate you, Rowoon! I fucking hate you! You're not our friend anymore!" I screamed and went to Jungkook, hugging him.

Taehyung was looking at Rowoon, clenches his jaw, boiling with anger. He grabbed Rowoon's collar.

"If you want to mess up with my girlfriend, you need to mess up with me first," Taehyung growled, showing his evil smirk.

He suddenly punched Rowoon's face. Seokjin, Namjoon, and Yoongi pulled Taehyung, trying to stop him from punching Rowoon again.

"Don't dare to talk to her or touch her, you son of a bitch! Get out!" He screamed while three of his friends struggling to hold him. Me. I'm just continuing crying in Jungkook's embrace and Jimin comforting me.

I cried, even more, every time I heard Taehyung screaming. I'm so scared. My body was trembling, all the systems in my body were almost burst.

Taehyung's POV

"Don't you dare to talk to her or touch her, you son of a bitch! Get out!" I screamed. My heart beats incredibly fast and I lost my patience. I stopped moving. Wait. Is he...

Laughing right now?! What the fuck! This boy really wanted to mess up with me, huh?! He touches the corner of his lips, to see if it was bleeding. He scoffed.

"What a strong man you've got, Y/N." He smirked.

"I said, don't talk to her!" I screamed. He looked at me, up and down. "So, you're her boyfriend?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Yeah, why? What's wrong?" I asked in annoyance.

"Your looks were very ummm... What was it called? Low-key? Yeah. That word suits you." He came closer to me. I pissed off. I shake my body aggressively so that my friends let go of me.

I punched him for the second time and he fell off to the ground. "She did say that she doesn't love you so, that's it!" I screamed at his face while squatting down.

He gets really mad now; I can see it in his eyes. He punched my face. "Oh shit!" I said and he stood up, followed by me. "You don't know me-" He punched me for the second time.

My hand turned into fists and we started to fight. All of my friends run to us to stop both of us but they can't. "Stop." I heard it from Y/N, but I ignore it.

"I said, stop!" She screamed in between crying. She went up to us and looked at me. Then, Rowoon.

"Rowoon can't you just...go back to your house, please? It's no-not the right time to go here." She said, in a soft tone.

"But Y/N-" "I said, go home!" she screamed at the last word. Rowoon give me a death glare and went back

~End of the POV

To be continued...