Chapter 17

Jungkook's Flashback

I sat on the couch, watching Y/N danced. Gosh! I really love when she swayed her hips, her sweet voice, her laughed, her everything. I bit my lower lip. Shit! I really fall for her.

When I snapped into reality, Taehyung was approaching me. I hope I won't get caught by him. He sat beside me. I'm really nervous right now.

"Hey, Jungkook." He said. "Oh, hey," I said. "So, why didn't you joined us together?" He asked. "Well, I'm too tired from my job just now so, I don't really have energy left now," I said, calmly.

"No. You don't. You lie to me." He said, with his deep voice. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean by that?" I asked, still wondering what he really meant. Shit! I know what he's talking about. "Now you remember?" He asked. I nodded.

"For your information, she's mine now and forever be mine. I love her with all my heart and she loves me too. So, don't you dare to touch her, flirt her, especially steal her from me. If does, sure as hell I will kill you and not gonna forgive you until the death comes. Got it?" He whispered, gave every detail information to me.

I looked at Y/N that was looking at me for a while and she looked back. "Please answer my question." He said, trying so hard to not let his anger came out. "Got it, Taehyung," I replied, cleared my throat. Taehyung stood up and continued to dance with them while me sitting there, scared.

~End of Flashback

I looked at Y/N. She seems to be worried because she thought she might get scolded by Taehyung. I bit my lip and my nails. Thinking. Should I or shouldn't I. But this was a dare that Hoseok dared me to do so, I don't wanna lose.

~End of the POV

Taehyung looked at me, just smiled. "Well, it's a game, right? So, I don't care. But, this is the first and last, alright? I don't wanna make her feel uncomfortable around us. So, Jungkook, proceed." He said. It's like that he just made an announcement for me.

He turned and looked at Jungkook. "Yes, you may." He said to Jungkook. He clears his throat and stood up from his position. Jungkook walked slowly to me.

Now, he was on my back. Shit. Why am I so nervous? I looked at Taehyung, seems like he doesn't care at all. Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms wrapped waist and of course, it's Jungkook.

I widened my eyes at the sudden move while all of them started to cheering at how brave Jungkook touch 'Taehyung's Property' was.

Well, except for Taehyung. Jungkook broke the hugged and ran to his positioned and sat down. I can say that he let out a sighed of relief. Cute.

"Jungkook. It's your turn to spun the bottle." Hoseok said. I can saw it from here that Jungkook was hesitated to spin it but he just forced himself to do so. I don't know why.

Maybe, he's still thinking bout' what happened a minute ago. The bottle lands at Yoongi. "Truth or dare?" He asked, and I can hear that his voice was a bit cracked.

"Dare," Yoongi said, confidently. Jungkook nodded and smiled evilly at him. Haha. Lemme guess. An act of revenge from our lil' Kookie?

"I want you to kiss Hoseok's cheek for 2 minutes. It doesn't matter if it's right or left. It's up to you." Jungkook said, crossed his arms on his chest.

"Yo! What is this? Another love story?" Seokjin asked, make a cringed face. All of them cheering. Include myself.

Hoseok just sat beside him so I think it's a bit EASY. Yoongi about to kissed Hoseok's left cheek while all of us waiting for the moment to happened excitedly.

A few seconds later, Yoongi finally kissed his cheek and stayed in that positioned for two minutes. After that, he wiped his cheek while Yoongi wiped his lips.

We all cheering make our cringed face from the clinginess from what just had happened. "So, that's it? Give me the bottle." Yoongi said and Jungkook gives the bottle.

He spun it and it's... Taehyung. From what I saw, Taehyung just can't be focused on the game since Jungkook back-hugging me, kept staring on the floor.

"Hey, Taehyung. Are you okay?" I asked him in a worried tone voice and cupping his soft cheeks so that he can face me. "Wait. What? Why? What happened? Did I missed something?"

He asked after he snapped into reality. All of them facing us and the atmosphere suddenly became silent until I can hear a cricket sound.

"It's your turn now, baby," I said and smiled sweetly at him. "Oh. Right. Okay. What is it, Yoongi?" He asked. I can see that he is blank now, waiting for the answer from Yoongi.

"Truth or dare?" Yoongi repeat. "Dare," Taehyung answered and clears his throat. I'm really nervous right now because I can saw from Yoongi's face that he'll dare Taehyung to do something on me as I bit my lower lip if that was really happened from what I thought.

"Don't fall for Y/N while she'll be doing her aegyo. No smile, no laugh, no chuckle, no smirk, no everything. Just don't make any facial expression, okay." Yoongi dared.

I widened my eyes in shock. Does it mean I MUST DO AEGYO FOR HIM?!!!! FOR KIM TAEHYUNG?!!!! SHIT!! I'M NOT GOOD IN THIS KIND OF THINGS!!!

"Yoongi. Means that I must be acting cute to make him lose?" I asked to make it sure whether I heard the right thing from him. He nodded his head.

"What the fuck, Yoongi!! It's like you dared me to do so!!! It's not fair!! Hate you!!!" I yelled, angrily at him. "Stop talking and make him lose for God sake, Y/N," Yoongi said.

Ughh!!! It's fucking embarrassing, you know?!! This was my first time doing aegyo in front of him! Whatevah!!

I'm tryin' so hard to make him lose by doing my so-called 'aegyo'. Then finally, he smiled at my cuteness. Ha. I win. "Okay. It's your turn now." Yoongi said and hand him the water bottle.

Taehyung spun the bottle and... FUCK!!! GREAT!!! IT'S ME!! Congratulations, my dear luck! I faced him and he smiled sweetly at me. "Truth or dare, my dear baby?" He asked, seductively and smirked.

All of them really paying attention to us which it's a bit awkward for me. "Truth," I said. Fuck! I'm nervous right now. I looked into his eyes worriedly and bit my nails.

"State five parts of 'me' do you like the most. That every time you looked at it, you gonna melt like a hot chocolate." He said, smirking. My face turned red and my palms started to get sweaty, nervous.

"Woah! A romantic moment on air, huh? Taehyung being more mature now since he gets his new girlfriend." Hoseok said, teasing him. He just gave a death glare to Hoseok and he seems to be a bit scared.

To be continued...