EPILOGUE

December 11th, 2019, six years later...

Today was my graduation day for my Ph.D. I invited my family, of course, my close friends and yeah, my lovely boyfriend, Kim Taehyung.

"Congratulations honey!" My mom proudly said, giving me a bouquet of flowers and hugged me. "Well, congrats Y/N. I'm proud of you." My dad said. "Thank you, mom and dad." I break the hugged and smiling at them.

"I guess, you need to go to your friends. They're waiting for you there." My mom said and I went to my friends.

"Congrats, sis!" "Congratulations!" "Oh my gosh, long time no see! Congratulations!" all of them said. Some of them giving me a bouquet of flowers and I almost cried. "Thanks, guys. I really appreciate it." I said and cried.

"Awww. Don't cry." Hyeri said and all of them give me a group hug. We break the hug and I thanked them again. We kinda get into conversations and someone interrupted us.

"I guess you forgot about me." A familiar voice came out from the back. I widened my eyes and turned over.

"Taehyung! I forgot about you! Gosh! I miss you so much!" I said and hugged him

"Taehyung! I forgot about you! Gosh! I miss you so much!" I said and hugged him. "Ayy! Congratulations, babe! Wow! I can't believe that you managed to study until this level without dying!" He said and we both laughed.

"Yeah, I know right." I smile. "Oh. By the way, when will you be graduated too?" I asked. "Well, next Friday." He answered.

"Oh my gosh! Congratulations, Tae!" I said, congratulated him. "Yah! Its next week! I still had a long journey." He said and I chuckle.

"I guess, I'm not the only one that wanted to congratulate you." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you me-" "Guys!" I screamed and ran to his friends.

"Oh my gosh! You guys are here too?!" I asked in full of happiness. "Jungkook forced us to go and fuck! He never let me sleep in peace." Yoongi said, annoyed and I let out a chuckle. I looked at Jungkook.

Aww. He's so cute when he's shy. "Forget about it. At least, you did graduate from your college! Congratulations, Y/N!" Hoseok said and give me a hug.

All of them congratulate me and yeah, giving me those annoying flowers until I need Taehyung to help me with those thingy.

~timeskip

At Taehyung's restaurant...

Taehyung clanging the wine glass with a fork to get everyone's attention. "Sorry for the interruption but I invited all of you here because I wanted to have a celebration for Y/N's graduation!" He said and the guests give applause.