Chapter 4

The next morning...

I woke up as the sunshine hit the window pane. It was so bright that makes my eyes hurt because of it and I felt empty beside me.

I was so panicked because Taehyung slept beside me yesterday. Duh. I didn't mean that both of us do that 'thing' last night because WE'RE JUST FRIENDS. NOT MORE THAN THAT.

I struggle to wake up because I'm half awake and I started my morning mission, that is to find Taehyung. I start with the bathroom first. Nah, nobody. Floor. Nothing.

I open the bedroom door to check whether he's at the living room...but it was empty. Oh my gosh! Taehyung! Where the hell are you, Tae?!! Suddenly, I found a sticky note on the table, it says...

Hey, Y/N... I got a call from my mom that my parents wanted to visit me because it's quite a while since the last 2 weeks they visited. It's 'urgent' because of my house a bit messy so I have to go. Sorry. I don't want to wake you up because it looks that you're exhausted from yesterday, right? Oh! Sorry. I didn't make breakfast for you since I don't have much time to do it so...bye!

Taehyung~

Awww. How cute! Wait, what? Okay, I've liked him since the day that both of us met...to be honest. Duh. Who doesn't like this kind of guy?

Like, he's tall, super cute when he's smiling, he has beautiful eyes and kind of boyfriend material. That's my heart started to melt like a hot chocolate every time he talked to me.

Suddenly, someone is calling me and it was Taehyung. I answer the phone call. "Hey! Sup Tae?" I said. "Y/N, do you have something to do tonight?" He said. "No. Wae?(Why)" I asked and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh, cool. If like that, why don't you dress nicely but not sexy because we gonna go somewhere tonight." He said. "Where?" I asked, curiously. "Secret. Oh! And you must get ready before 7." He said. "Ughh. Fine!" I said. "Bye." He said and I reply.

I changed my clothes to sports attire since it was still early. I went to the park and started to jog. Since it's been a while I didn't go out for a jog.

45 minutes later...

I finally have done with my jog and take a shower for an hour. After that, I wear an oversized tee and shorts, which is the weather is so damn hot.

I went to the kitchen and grab some chips and coke. I sat on the couch and watch some k-dramas which are 'What's Wrong With Secretary Kim'. After that, I was so tired so I went to the bedroom and sleep.

5 hours later...

I wake up and grab my phone. THE FAK!! IT'S 6:30 P.M.!! I stood up from the bed and take a shower. After that, I ran to the closet and I choose my outfit.

I use a white tee with a denim jacket, black jeans, fake spectacles, and red Vans. I heard my doorbell is ringing. Oh, probably it's Taehyung. I opened the door and saw Taehyung. Yep. That's right. I'm good at guessing.

"Hey! Taehyung!" I said and chuckled. "Hey!
Sup Y/N! Woa... You look nice ayy." He said and winked.

The fuck! He's so cute tho! "So, shall we go?" He said. "Wait," I said and grab my phone and my purse at the counter. "Okay. Leggo leggo." I said and he chuckled.

We went to the basement park where Taehyung parks his car. He opened the car door for me and I went to the car and he closes it. After he gets into his car, we went to the 'secret destination'.

I looked at the window to see the beautiful city of Korea and I started to ask him a question. "Taehyung, where are we going? I need to know." I said and looked at him. "We went to your ' favorite park'." He said.

"Wae? There's nothing at the park." I said. "Well, I've told you. It's secret." He said and smile. Obviously, he sounds so excited for 'something'. "Seriously?! Tae!" I yelled and he burst into a laugh. I smiled because he's so cute af!

We arrived at 'my favorite park' and I came out of his car. Oh my. It's been a long time since the last time I went here. Both of us sat on the bench and started the conversations.

"So, why would you bring me here?" I asked while I looked into his eyes. Beautiful. "Nah. I'm just bored so I want to bring you here.

And...this place is full of memories." He said while he looked on the ground. Not dare to look into my eyes. Played with his fingers.

It seems like he wanted to ask me some questions. I looked at him. Worriedly. "Tae? Why? Did something has been bothering you?" I asked. "No. I just wanted to ask you 'this' question." He said. Still not looking at me.

"What question? Just ask me. I don't care. I will answer it. Honestly." I said and he looked at me. We made eye contact for a while. Shit! He makes my heart melt. Gosh!

"I-I...ummm...I...shit. I can't make it. I'm too nervous." He said. "Nevermind. Just...ask." I said.
"Okay... Would you be my girlfriend?" He said. Nervously.

To be continued...

(A/N notes: How was it? Is it good? It's a bit short. Sorry.)