Chapter 7

I woke up and straight away to the living room. I saw my little Tae ate his dinner, which is Mac and Cheese.

"Hold on. Yah! Kim Taehyung! Are you eating your dinner without me?! Seriously?! Man! Why I date with this guy?! Ughhh!" I yelled and Taehyung choked his food because he's shocked.

"Oh, you're awake! I'm so sorry. I was too hungry until I can't wait for you to get up so I just ate." He said and make his puppy face so that I can forgive him.

"Seriously?! You make that face so that I will forgive you? Duh. Typical Kim Taehyung is Back." I said while he continued with his action.

"Fine, fine. *sigh* I'll forgive you. But, this is my first warning. If you did it again, I'm not going to forgive you." I said and rolled my eyes. I straight away went to the dinner table and take my plate.

I put Mac and Cheese on my plate and start eating it. While I was eating, Taehyung gets up from his chair and wash his dishes. After that, he sat back on his chair and staring at me while I'm eating.

"What?" I said. "Nothing. Just that, you're so cute when you're eating, when our eyes met when we talking to each other. You're too perfect to me that I don't dare to let you go." He said. Still staring at me.

"Shit. Your words make me wanted to cry. Ughh! Why is my cute little Tae can make all those sweet words?" I said. He hugged me and I hugged him back.

After that, I broke the hugged and continued with my dinner...and still...staring at me. Then, I get up from my chair and wash my dishes.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. "I love you more than anything, Y/N." He said. "I love you too, Tae," I said and I've done with the dishes.

We went to the living room and sat next to him and watch 50 Shades of Grey. When the 'scene' was about to come, I take my phone from the table and pretend that I'm scrolling through my Instagram.

When I was playing with my phone, I can feel that he's smirked to see my action and he chuckles. "Wait. Are you shy?" He said and smirked.

"Wait, what?! No! I'm not." I said. I can feel that my cheeks are getting redder and my hands starting to get a bit of sweat.

"Liar. I know it from your cheeks, my dear Y/N." He said and he continued to watch the movie while I'm still scrolling through my Instagram and wait for the 'scene' had finished.

~timeskip

After the movie ended, both of us still sit there, doing nothing and feel so bored. "Wait Tae. Do you have any of your friends that's free now? Because if does, we can invite them to go here and hang out a bit with them." I said.

"I think, one of my friends who's not busy right now. I'm gonna call him to get here." He said and I nodded.

30 minutes later...

After that, someone is pressing the doorbell. Taehyung was running to the door and saw a handsome guy which is his friend, I guess. "Sup, dude." Both of them said. I immediately stood up to greet the guest.

"Oh! This is Y/N and Y/N, this is my friend, Jeon Jungkook

"Oh! This is Y/N and Y/N, this is my friend, Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung introduced his friend. "Hi, nice to meet you, Y/N." He said. Gosh! He looks so adorable when he's smiling.

"Nice to meet you too, Jungkook," I said and suddenly, Taehyung gave me his death eyes. I'm a bit scared because of his scary looks. Pft. Jealousy.

Jungkook's POV

Once I came to Taehyung's house, I saw a beautiful girl, which is his girlfriend and I thought that I was dreaming.

Her eyes make me feel weak, her soft pink lips that make me wanted to kiss her and have a perfect body shape.

Why does Kim Taehyung can get such a beautiful girl? Nope! I can't! She's Taehyung's girlfriend! I can't fall in love with her! Wake up Jeon Jungkook, wake up! But, she's too beautiful for me to not liking her.

Why must you look so beautiful, even though you're not wearing any makeups like other bitches do? Pshh! Stupid Jungkook! Stop it! But, I think she's really cute. Literally.

~End of the POV

While Taehyung and I were focused on the movie, which is 'The Battleship Island', I feel that someone is staring at me. Jeon Jungkook. Shit.

Why was he staring at me? Ughhh! Stop it, Jungkook. I know that I'm gorgeous, but pleaseee...don't make it too obvious, or else Taehyung will punch your face.

Suddenly, Taehyung noticed that Jungkook staring at me for a long time. "Jungkook...stop staring at my girlfriend and just focus on the movie. Or else, I'll punch your face." He whispered to Jungkook but it's clear enough for me to hear. I chuckled and back to the movie.

~timeskip

After Jungkook, leave I started to make delicious food since both of us were starving. I make spaghetti for the two of us.

~timeskip

The food is ready and I served it in a bowl. I bring it to the dining table and set two plates on it. "Babe! The food is ready!" I said since he is in his bedroom. "Coming!" He said. I sit on the chair and he came out and sit beside me.

~timeskip

To be continued...

(A/N notes: Haha. I'm sorry if there any mistakes in this chapter. I mean, not only in this chapter, including other chapters too, ya. As you can see, there are a lot of time skips here bcs I'm too lazy to write more details bout it. Don't forget to leave some comments and vote, my dear pipols!)