Chapter 21

School ends. It was tiring because you know, school sucks. So, I waited for my school bus to came to pick me up in front of the school gate.

Suddenly, a black Mercedes came. Oof. Rich people, huh? Why must she or he went to a government school instead of a private school or homeschool? Bitch! Wait... Who cares. Whatever.

Shit! The fuck!! Taehyung?!! He was wearing a grey sweater, ripped jeans and Gucci shoes. He came to me while everyone was looking at how stunning he was.

And... Of course. Some bitches started to gossip, give a 'What the fuck! Why was that guy pick Y/N up?' face and so on.

"Hi, babe. It's a pleasure to see you. In school uniform." He said, smiling and give a smirked. Stupid. "Taehyung! What are you doing here?! You supposed to be at work, right?"

I said, in angry-tone voice. "Well, my boss told me that I can go home early today so, yea. I pick you up. For today." He explained. I can see that he was overjoyed over something.

By the way, he was way too stunning at this perfect angle right now. Ugh!! I've melted over my cute little Tae! Plus, the way he talked to me like so 'boyfriend-material'! "So..." I waited for him to continued his words.

"Change your clothes first in the public toilet. I did buy some of it for you." He said and pointed at his car. "Let's go then," I said and both of us went inside the car.

~timeskip

I've changed my clothes now and walla! He knows me well

I've changed my clothes now and walla! He knows me well. Simple but classy. Love it! I have my final touches and went out of the public toilet.

"Wow. Y/N. That's fucking amazing on you!" He said, almost drooling over me while looking from head to toe. "Cut it off! Let's go." I shyly said, went inside the car.

"Where are we going, Tae?" I asked in a cute tone while enjoying the city of Seoul.

He's smiling and blushed a bit while he was driving. Shit! This is the perfect angle to look at such a perfect man of mine.

I just made him turned soft. I asked him the same question but cuter than before.

"This is why I always love you and never leave you forever. Because you always make me super soft over you." He states, still smiling widely.

"Well, we will have our dating at the most famous restaurant that it'll be a perfect date for us. Most romantic date ever." He said, looking at me because the traffic light turned red.

"What?! Tae! It's not fair! Because my class just ends and I stink! Like, 'Stinky After-School Y/N'! I smell like shit now. I need to take a bath and wear something nice." I wrapped my arms on my chest while I'm sulking.

"No, you're not. You smell like strawberry cologne and you did. You look gorgeous in that outfit and I like it. I mean, I love it! It's perfect for me and that's enough. I don't want you to look extremely beautiful because that will make other guys want you."

He said in a seductive way that gives me chills down to my spine and bites his lower lip and that makes him look even sexier than he already is.

"Tae." He hummed in response. The traffic light turned green and he continued to drive. "Do you ever kissed someone?" I asked.

Wait... What kind of question is that?! I'm nervous as I bit my nails. I can't sit still. It feels like I wanted to jump out of this car and died in the middle of the road. Fuck! What's wrong with you, Y/N?!

This is why sometimes I hate myself. It feels like it's a bad habit if I had a relationship with someone, even though he's my first boyfriend. Like, I can predict that I'll be asked this kind of question.

"Yes, I did." He answered and smiled evilly like a joker as my eyes went wide in shock.

"With who?" I asked and tried to sound as chill as I could. "Well, I kissed my mom... On her cheek and it's counted as a kiss, right?" He said and burst into a laugh.

I let out a sigh of relief. "Yah! Kim Taehyung! You make me wanted to punch your face! Hate you!" I sulked, one more time. "You can't. Because I was damn attractive and yep, I love you too, baby." He said and chuckled.

~timeskip

Finally, we arrived at the destination. Both of us went out of the car and I was amazed by how huge this restaurant was. Luxury restaurant.

"Tae

"Tae..." I said, still amazed by it. "I love you, Y/N." He said, sweetly while looking at me. I looked at Taehyung and hugged him.

"Gosh, Tae! You don't have to bring me here to impress me! A normal date should be fine. Awwww. Thanks, babe."

I thanked him as we went inside. Wow! More luxurious than I thought! The restaurant looks like a hotel, though. It was so damn big and there's a lot of luxury things here. It's more too, classy 90's style. I love this place.

This was my first time been to this kind of place. "I'm sorry for bringing you here in the daytime because I'll have my dinner with my family tonight." He apologized.

"No, no. It's okay. At least you did bring me here." I said and smiled at him. Both of us sit opposite to each other and looked at the menu. What?! No way! It can't be.

"All of these are... FREE?!" I asked, shockingly looking at the menu. He nodded in response. "Why?" I asked him, still shocking.

"Because this is my restaurant." He answered while looking at me. Seriously?!! Was he that rich?! Until he also owns a very luxurious restaurant that I've ever seen?! Whew!! I still can't believe this. I think I might get a heart attack.

"Let's order our food." He said and called the waiter. "Yes, sir. What can I help you?" The waiter asked. "Ummm... I want... Sirloin steak with extra mash potato. How about you, Y/N?" He asked.

"Only beef steak," I ordered. It's kind of awkward for me because there's nobody here except both of us and some staff but quite comfortable.

To be continued...