Chapter 5

"Okay... Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked. Nervously. I thought it was a joke, but when I looked deep into his eyes... It's true.

"Tae. Are you serious?" I asked him and he nods his head. "Okay then...I'll takes it as a yes," I answer and I smiled. He's super excited that I say yes. Magash!! So cute wattafak!

"Yass! Finally! Thank you, Y/N!" He said and I laugh. Because of his cuteness. "Actually, I've liked you since our first met. That's why I bring you here...babe."

He said and smirked while I'm sitting there being shocked. The fuck?! He just called me 'babe'?! Unbelievable!

"Yeah. Me too actually. That's why I was staring at you for a long time that day." I smiled and both of us chuckled.

It's been a long day that I had been crushing for him and now, my crush is my boyfriend. Duhh. I love my life now.

30 minutes later...

After a long conversation, he sent me back to my apartment and he decided to sleep with me. So, both of us sleep together since both of us tired.

He hugged me from the back and it was totally warm. Ughh! Why must you so warm? Pshh. Forget bout' it.

The next morning...

I woke up because of that stupid sunshine that is so bright until my eyes were hurt because of it. I was half asleep until I saw Taehyung that was still sleeping.

Ughh! I like the way that he's sleeping because it's totally cute!! I kiss his forehead and it makes him wake up. He saw me and smiled.

"Good morning, babe," I said and smiled at him. "Morning, babe." He replies. I stood up and went to the bathroom and did my morning routines.

After that, I wanted to wear my clothes, since I wrap my body with my towel but Taehyung was still there, played with his phone.

"Tae, can you go out for a while? I need to wear my clothes." I said while he was looked at me up and down and he licks his lips.

Gosh! He was so sexy when he does that. "Gosh! Tae. Can you go out first? I need to wear my clothes." I said and he obeyed, smirked at me.

The fuck. Then, I locked the door and I went to my closet. I wear an oversized sweater and shorts.

I went out of the bedroom and saw Taehyung made breakfast for the two of us

I went out of the bedroom and saw Taehyung made breakfast for the two of us. I went to Taehyung and back hugged him. Geez, he's always warm.

"Hey. Done with your clothing?" He said and turned to faced me. "Yep. So, what did you make?" I said. He turned and continued with his cooking.