Chapter 10

"So, you're in a relationship now?" She asked. She knew that I was in a relationship but still, she wanted to ask.

"Shit. How many times do I have to repeat myself? Yes, I'm in a relationship now, so stop talking bout' that shit again and let's move to another topic."

I said with full of anger. Ya, of course! Who doesn't get annoyed with this kind of human? "Yassss!!!! You finally have your own boyfriend now, and I'm so happy!! Congratulations on your first relationship with a guy! Wuhuu!! Finally! Oh yeah! You did it!" She said with excitement.

Duh. Typical Hyeri is back. Yep. Let me introduce to you my friend, Hyeri. So sometimes, she's really annoying when it comes to 'interesting topic' which makes me drive insane, fun, funny, pretty, cute, smart and last but not least, she really loves fashions, like...SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING BOUT' FASHIONS!!!

SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING BOUT' FASHIONS!!!

(This is how your friends' looks like)

End of me introducing my friend. "Wait, why are you so excited about it? It's nothing, okay. Just my first relationship, that's all." I said and I rolled my eyes.

"That's why I'm exc-" I cut off her words. "Shut up, bitch. Let's move to another topic, which is your...family. Ya, your family." I said, changing the topic.

"Oh, they're all fine. My brother gets his own job now, in this one company, my sister gonna graduate from her university this Saturday, my little sister is doing her own job now, which is sleeping, I guess. and me, hanging out with you, Y/N." She said. She stood up and went to the kitchen.

She returned with a bowl of potato chips and two cans of coke. "How bout you? How's your family?" She asks and munching the potato chips.

"Well, my parents have some works to do in London for 4 months and my siblings, I don't know what are they doing right now," I said and I end up crying because I really, really miss them all.

"Yah! Why are you crying?!" She asked. "I really miss my family, though. It's been a while since I moved here." I said. Hyeri pull me into her warm embrace and comforts me.

"Wait, I have an idea! What if we visit them? Like, now. Since you've said that you miss your family. And, you don't want to miss this opportunity to meet them, right?"

She suggests. I nodded my head and broke the hug. I went to my bathroom, wash my face and I change my clothes.

After that, I put some light makeup and I grab my phone and my purse. Both of us were ready and she will be my driver-of-the-day. She starts the car engine and drove away.

3 hours later...

Finally, we've arrived

Finally, we've arrived. Oh my! Home Sweet Home. "Come. Let's go." I said excitedly. I opened the door and I let Hyeri to come in first. Bush! Ugh! Long time no see, house.

"Oh my! It's sister!" Yujin, my little sister, yelled. "Yah, don't you dare you t-" Jin Hyung, my brother, surprised. "Wait. It's that you, Y/N?" He asked.

"Woot, woot. Hi." I said and smiled at them. "Gosh, it's you!!!" He runs toward me and hugs me tightly. Followed by Yujin.

"It's been a while, Y/N.," he said and both of them broke the hug. "Ya, I know. That's why I'm here, visiting." I said. My grandmother went out of the kitchen to see what is happening.

"Y/N? It's that you?" She asked and I nodded. She approaches me and hugs me tightly. "Oh my, it's you! I miss you so much, pretty." She said and kiss my cheeks.

"I miss you too, grandma," I said and broke the hug. "Well, everybody is here, so let's eat!" She said. "Leggo, leggo, pipols!" Yujin yelled as she lead us to the dining room.

"What brings you here, Y/N?" Jin Hyung asked. "Oh, it's a school holiday for one week, so yep." I answered and he makes an 'o' face, which really annoys me. "What did you make for us today, grandma?" I asked with excitement.

"Thank God, I made your favorite food, Lasagna!" She said as we all sit on the dining chair. "Yasss!!" I yelled with happiness. "Oi! Don't yell, okay? It annoys me!" Jin Hyung said.

I chuckled and started to shove the Lasagna using my spoon into my mouth. "How's your new school?" My grandmother asks. "Way much better than my old school here," I said.

Yep, I moved to my new school because there's so many bullies, losers, bitches, unrespectful students there. Even myself ever bullied by 'the bullies' there, just because I'm reading to my storybook, which they think that I'm 'nerd' and that's what makes me being bullied by them and the stupidest thing about it is the teachers were too terrified to punish them, though. Stupid.

Hyeri also went through the same thing as me and that's what makes us move to the other school. The better one.

My parents trust me in taking care of myself so yep. I live alone now. That's how my life in my old-school-journey topic.

"Oh! I heard that Y/N has a new boyfriend now." Hyeri told them and smirk at me. Shit. Now, I really, really hate you, Hyeri!

Can't you just keep it secret?! Why must you fucking tell them?!! Ugh! "Wow! You've already got someone in Seoul? What a news!!" Jin Hyung said in a jealous tone voice.

"Oh, wow! Who's he? When did you meet him? Does he look handsome? Smart? Rich? Cute? Tall? Short? Kind of...'Boyfriend Material' guy?"

Tons of questions that Yujin asks which makes them more curious about my relationship with Taehyung, so I tell them the whole story about it to them. Except for Hyeri, because she already knew about it.

~timeskip

7:35 p.m.

"Bye! I'm gonna miss yalls! I promise that I'll visit yalls again if I got some time!" I said. Hugging each of them is the saddest thing bout it because I don't even know if I'm gonna meet them again.

I wave at them, same goes to Hyeri while both of us went to the car. I send fly kisses throughout the car window and wave at them again, for the very last time.

They're waving at me back and send fly kisses to me which almost makes me cry as we drove away. "Hey, don't cry. You promise that you'll come to visit them, right?" Hyeri said and comforts me.

See, even though she's an annoying type person, not obey to whatever I said, noisy kind of person, but when comes to comforts me, she did really well in comforts somebody like, she'll give some advice or something that could make me calm, especially when there's something happened to me. Being her friend is totally lucky and I really appreciate her with all my heart.

"Yeah, it's true but I don't sure if there are school holidays coming out to meet them, again," I said, sobbing.

"Well, we never know. But, I bet that there are any school holidays coming soon, right? Please be positive about it, and ignore all the negative thinking that you have. Okay?"

She said as I stop crying. I wipe away my tears from my cheeks using my hands since I didn't bring any tissues.

~timeskip

To be continued...

(A/N notes: Hope you enjoy it! Pls leave some comments and don't forget to vote, okay?)