Chapter 32

The next morning...

I wake up as it's time for school. Shit! I hate school! I stood up and as usual, I'm gonna do my morning routine. After that, I wear my school uniform and brush my hair.

Today, I decided to untie my hair. I slid my school bag and went to the bus stop. As it arrives, I went inside and took a last seat beside the window and listen to my favourite song that suits my mood now with earphones.

20 minutes later...

I just arrived at school as I felt somebody was grabbing my shoulder. "Look who's here," Rowoon says and smiles widely at me. Shit! This is my crush that I mentioned it to Taehyung!

 Shit! This is my crush that I mentioned it to Taehyung!

He's a very nice guy, handsome, cute and super tall. His class is just next to mine which I feel a bit lucky. Well, I've been crushing on him since I was 15 years old when I met him at the supermarket.

That time, I was trying to reach for the ramen on top of the ramen shelf. Then, he asked me if I need help and I answered yes.

When he wanted to give it to me, our face was a few inches away from each other. I stared at his beautiful eyes and I snapped into reality.

And that's it! I can't believe that we're at the same school the next day. That's how I fall for him. Until now. But, I don't really care about him anymore because I've got Taehyung.

"Oh, Rowoon. Hi. Good morning. Why is it so sudden? Usually, you don't talk to me." I said while walking together with him. "Nah. I want to but I don't get any chance because you always stick with your friend, Hyeri." He said and put his hand inside the pockets.

"Ayy! Nevermind! You can be friends with us! If you want to." I chuckled. Okay, actually, I'm a bit nervous while talking to him like yeah; I'm talking with my own crush casually for the first time! Damn! He's very stunning and I really mean it.

"Oh, yeah? I can?" He asked, looking at me with his 'are you serious' look on his face. I nodded. "You can also hang out with us like all best friends' do!" I nudged him.

"Then, okay. Let's be friends now." He hands out his hand. I shake his hand in agreement and went inside to our own classes.

"Catch you up later!" Rowoon said while walking to his classroom. I nodded.

I put my bag on my chair and went to Hyeri which was almost dozed off. "Guess what?" I said in a bit of excitement there. "What?" She said in full of annoyed.

"Rowoon is one of our friends now!" I said, almost screaming in joy. "Really?! Wow! How?" She asked in curiosity. I explained everything about what happened earlier. Hyeri was almost screaming about it.

Yep. We both have a crush on him. I introduced him first then she started to fangirls about him. Then, the bell rings.

"School sucks," I said to her. "I know." She said and I went to my own table. My history teacher came in and the lesson starts.

~timeskip

After school...

Before I went out, I asked Hyeri to wait for me. Then, I called Taehyung. "Hey, Tae," I said on the phone call. "Hey, babe. What's up?" He answered.

"I'm fine. I just wanted to ask you if you're already at the front gate of my school." I bit my lower lip. "I'm on my way to your school now." He said.

"Do you still on the road now?" It was a nerve-wracking at this time, though. "No. I'm still at my workplace now and it's my lunch break time." He said.

"Oh, great. Why don't you just take a rest and eat your lunch instead? No need to pick me up because Hyeri and I wanted to go somewhere after this." I said. "Where do you wanna go? I can take you there." He sounds worried.

"Taehyung. You don't need to worry about it, okay? We're going to a shopping mall nearby here. Hyeri can take me home." I said. "Oh, okay. Careful babe. Buy something for me too!" I chuckled "Okay. Bye, Tae. Love you." I said.

"Bye, Y/N! Love you too!" He said and I hang up the phone call. "Let's go!" I said and we both went to her car. "Why do you wanna go to the shopping mall?" She asked and we both get in the car.

"Oh. Because I need to buy some clothes for tomorrow." She started the car engine and drove away. "For what? There's something gonna happen tomorrow?" She asked while her eyes focusing on the road.

"I don't know but Taehyung said that there's something going to happen. Yep. It's a surprise for me, I guess. He also told me that don't wear something 'showy'." I explained and she nodded her head.

"Okay. If that's the case, I'm gonna pay for your outfits." I looked at her. Shocked. "Seriously?" I asked, to make sure I don't hear the wrong thing. "Yep." She answered. "Aww! Thanks! Love you!" I thanked her.

~timeskip

At home...

5:13 p.m.

We both went inside to the apartment room and straight away to my room. "Ugh! You bought too much for me, Hyeri. I feel bad." We both put all the shopping bags on the floor and plopped ourselves on the bed.

"Well, once in my lifetime." She said. "I didn't ask you to pay the whole thing but you just-" "Just thanked me and shut up." She sighed. "Thanks, Hyeri," I said. We stayed like that a moment.

"Oops. I guess I need to go. Bye, Y/N!" She said, waving at me while went straight to the door. "Bye, Hyeri! Thank you for everything!" I said as she closes the door. I sighed as I went to take my towel and take a shower.

1 hour later...

I'm done with showering and clothing. Now, I wanted to do my home works. Biology and Maths. I sighed as I seat at my study chair and started to do it. Not more than 5 minutes, my doorbell rings.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Weird. I didn't invite anyone. Maybe, it's Taehyung. It rings again. "Wait!" I screamed from my room and went to the door. I open it and it's...

To be continued...

(A/N notes: For your information, you're 17 years old. Sorry for not mentioning bout' that. By the way, I'm so sorry if some of the chapters are a bit boring, yea.)