Chapter 29

"No wonder it's famous! The kimchi jjigae was totally delicious!" I praised. "I've told you, it's the best place to enjoy it." He said and we both went inside the car.

"Since we're outside now, why don't we go somewhere?" He suggested. "Where?" I asked while furrowing my eyebrows. "Secret." He answered and starts the car engine.

~timeskip

We finally arrived at this familiar place

We finally arrived at this familiar place. Is it a Lotte World?! "Oh my gosh! This is one of my favourite places!" I screamed in joy. "Really?! Oh my gosh, same!" He screamed too.

"Let's go!" I said and intertwine my hand to his. We ride roller coasters, Viking, gyro jump and other fun games. It was really exciting and fun, especially with my lovely boyfriend.

We sat on the bench to take a rest. What a beautiful day I have today. "Tae." He hummed in response and turned his face so that he looked at me. "Can I ask you a question?" I asked him.

Oh my. I'm freak out right now and my palm started to get sweat. "Okay. What is it?" He waited for the question. "Are you sure you wanna marry me? For me, I don't think that I'm perfect to live with you." I said.

What the fuck! What kind of question is that? Stupid me. But yeah, it's true though because he's way too perfect for me and I didn't deserve it.

"Y/N. what are you talking about? Yes. I'm gonna marry you one day. And I really mean it. No joke." He said, looking straight into my eyes.

"I know what's in your mind now. Trust me. I will, okay? I really love you from the bottom of my heart and I promise, I'll take care of you and our family." He confessed.

My eyes started to get watery. I don't know how to explain this but my heart being touch by his deep words and at the same time, it beats so fast.

To cover my face from crying in front of the people, I buried my face on his chest. I then wrapped my arms on his waist while tugging on his shirt as he caressed my hair softly.

"Awww... Y/N... Don't cry. We're at the public. Kids will stare at you and blaming me that I'm the one who scolds you." He said. I look at him and he gave me a cute smile. I broke the hug and wiped away my tears.

"Let's go home, shall we?" I asked him and he nodded his head in agreement. Then, we both went to the car park and we went inside the car and drove away.

10 minutes later...

We still on the road. I look outside the window while pondering. "Oh, yeah. I almost forgot. How about we go to Hoseok's house? I want to give him his present." I looked at him, who was still driving.

"How about the present? Did you bring along?" He asked me. "Oh yeah! Okay so, we go home first to take the present then we go there. Maybe, we can take a rest for a while." I suggest. "Sure." He answered.