Chapter 14

I just received something from someone that I loved now, besides my family and my friends. I took it and it says...

Hey, Y/N. Do you miss me that much? Well, you free tomorrow? Because I'm inviting my friends to your house and introduced you to them so, better you get ready. Wear something nice for tomorrow. Oh, but, please, don't wear something that was too revealing or else I'm gonna get jealous. That's all! Bye! Love you! Muahhh!!

From,
Tae

Awww. So cute! I mean, he will get jealous if I'm wearing something that was revealing. Oh, by the way, did he just mentioned that 'he gonna invite his friends to my house'? It means...

I'M GONNA MEET JEON JUNGKOOK?!!! WHAAATTT?!!!! DID HE JUST DO IT ON PURPOSE?! FINE TAE, FINE!!

I looked at the flowers and smile. So sweet! I think my euphoric feeling couldn't last! I put the flowers in the vase nicely and put it on the dining table. Perfect. I went to my bedroom and continued doing my homework.

1 hour later..,

I'm yawning and I feel really sleepy so, I decided to sleep. When I about to drift to sleep suddenly, my phone ringing.

The ID caller shows 'Kim Taehyung❤'. Ugh! Why must've you call me when I'm about to sleep?!

"Hi, babe." He said. "What's up, Tae," I answered. "Well, I know that you wanted to sleep now so, goodnight, sweetheart." He said. I widened my eyes in shocked because, how did he knows about I'm gonna sleep?

"No, I'm not." I lied. "Yes, you are. I can see your light turning off down here. Don't dare to lie to me. I know what you're doing." He said.

I quickly get up from the bed and take a small peeked from the curtain that I slide a bit to the side so that I can see him clearly. If he was right.

Shit. He was right. He just standing down there, looking at me from up here. "Yah!! Kim Taehyung! What are you doing down there?! I know that you're tired so, please go home and take a rest. I'm worried that you might be sick of coldness." I said, in yelled-whisper and trying so hard to make my voice sad.

He just chuckled. "I'm serious, okay. I don't want you to get sick." I said and he just smiled at me. Wow. I didn't know that my eyes were that better until I can saw his beautiful smile from the 6th floor up here.

"Hey, you know what?" He asked. "Of course I don't. What was it?" I asked. "I've been standing here for a long time, just because I wanted to protect you from strangers and to see if you were okay. Even though I just can see your shadows down here." He said.

Aish! Sweet talker. "So, it's you?" I asked, flashback my mind to what I just received from him, purposely. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"Someone who gives me a bouquet of red roses with white rose in the middle of it and with a small card. And, someone that's being too protective over his girlfriend."

I said. He let out his cute chuckled, for the first time. I don't know why but I might think that my heart was gonna explode. "Yes, I am." He answered. "By the way, Y/N." He said. "Hmmm." I hummed. "Be ready for tomorrow." He said.

My brain just went blank, not even get what he's trying to say. It's like, it still 'loading' because my brain wifi was too slow to catch up. "Oh, right! I almost forgot. Thank God you remind me." I said, facepalm.

"Oh, at what time did you guys go here?" I asked. The time was not mentioned in the card so, I asked him. "At 6:00 p.m. after they are done doing their part-time jobs and get ready." He answered.

"Oh, okay," I said. "So, goodnight, love." He said. "Goodnight, sweetheart! Love you so much!" I said and ends up the call and I fast asleep.

The next morning...

I woke up because the sun has risen. It's so damn bright that it could make my eyes hurt. I checked my phone and it's already 8:04 a.m.. I stood from the bed and do my morning routines as usual.

1 hour later...

I went out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped my body and I dried my hair using my other hand. It was a new fresh day but at the same time, it's totally boring. I grabbed my phone to played my favourite songs.

Hold on. 25 missed called?! From Taehyung?!! Why?! I quickly called Taehyung because I'm really worried about him. "Hi, babe. What's wro-" He cut off my word.

"Hey! Where have you been?! I called you many times and I thought there's something happened to you!" He said, in a worried tone. "I'm sorry, Tae. I didn't mean to because I just finished showering just now. For an hour."

I explained and chuckled at the last state. I heard him chuckled a bit which makes me smiles. I can imagine how cute he was when he does that. So adorable!

"Okay. I'll forgive you. By the way, I called you just because I wanted to remind you that I'll be inviting my friends tonight." He said, calmly. "Ya, I know. At 6:00 p.m. right?" I asked. "Yep." He replies.

"Thank you, babe. Love you." I said and he chuckled. "Ah. I almost forgot. Don't wear shorts, crop top, dress or something that can make my friends fall in love with you." He said.

I just smiled because he's way too cute. You don't deserve him, Y/N. "Nah. I bet that I'm gonna wear off-shoulder and short denim pants. A very short one." I teased him.
"Y/N." He called.

"Okay, okay, fine. I won't okay, don't worry. But if I'm wearing it, don't be jealous." I said. "Y/N, please listen to me. I don't wanna lose you, you know. I'm scared that one of them will fall for you and you let me go." He said, in a worried voice. Very worried.

To be continued...