A/N Announcement

Firstly, yeah. It's sad, though. I mean, not that sad but I've been through a lot of things when I'm trying to complete this. Nah, it's not something bad or something but I still remember that the first time I made this story was April 14, 2018, I guess.

Like, I was bored at that time and suddenly, I was thinking about making this story. Then, I just randomly thought about the plots and stuff but then I remember, that I don't have any ideas for the title of the story. After some time I think about the title, I end up with the title 'First Love'. Okay, done. It's perfect. A few days later, I'm thinking about if I'm using this title for my story, it'll be a very short story because when I stopped at chapter 13 or 15, it turns out into a different thing, which it doesn't relate to the title, meaning that it was out from the title.

Then, when I went to school, I asked one of my friends, 'what is the best title for my story?' then she answers 'how about 'First Kiss'?'. At first, I didn't agree with it because it sounds so disgusting like, ughhh ewww. Then, I think, and think, and think. I guess, it was perfect for my whole story and the funniest thing about it was I started to think about what the ending looked like. So, meaning that I've been doing this story for almost 2 years? Like, it's been for 20 months? So, yeah. It's quite late to publish it because I'm very busy with those school 'things'. Plus, I decided to publish this story when all the chapters are done perfectly (not so perfect).

That's behind the story that I just made for the first time. I'm really sorry if my grammar was so bad and if you guys didn't like my story, I'm really, really sorry. I'll work harder for my next story. Last but not least, thank you to all the readers that read my first story and my friends, of course, that show love and support towards my story, and special thanks to one of my friends, that help me with my story. Wuhuu!! We've made it, 'bean'! Oopsies. And also my friend suggested the title. Once again, thank you guys!!!💜💜

btw, pls don't forget to vote! see yalls in the next story (maybe)! borahae💜💜