Chapter 2

"Sorry, Taehyung!! I didn't mean to say that! I'm so sor-" Taehyung cut my words. "It's okay, Y/N," Taehyung said and smirked. After that, he wants to send me back to my apartment. I give him direction and he obeys.

10 minutes later...

We arrived at my apartment complex and we went up using the elevator and I pressed a 6th-floor button

We arrived at my apartment complex and we went up using the elevator and I pressed a 6th-floor button. After we arrive, I went to my apartment room followed by Taehyung at the back and I opened the door.

"275," Taehyung said. Whispering to himself. But it's clear enough to me hears it. "So, welcome to my apartment room," I said. Taehyung impressed with my apartment room because it is clean and beautiful.

"Oh shit! Why is your room is so fucking clean and beautiful! Plus, you have a great view from up here!" He said and open the curtains and slide it aside

"Oh shit! Why is your room is so fucking clean and beautiful! Plus, you have a great view from up here!" He said and open the curtains and slide it aside. (Pft, I don't know how to describe it so, just use your imagination).

Taehyung takes picture of the view and straight away post it on his Instagram. "Oh! By the way, what's your Instagram account?" He asks.

"Oh, it's Y/IG/A," I said. "Nah. It just a simple room." I said. But Taehyung didn't listen to what I'm said just now because he keeps 'exploring' my room.

"Hey! Check this out! You had a lot of food in your fridge! Cool man, cool." He said and clapping his hands. He keeps exploring until he went to my bedroom.

"Wow, Y/N!! Your bedroom is so clean and seems comfortable

"Wow, Y/N!! Your bedroom is so clean and seems comfortable. I salute you." He said. "Taehyung, it just an apartment room. Why are you so impressed with my room? It's just a simple room." I said and I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously?! You didn't like your own room?" He said. Walking towards the sliding door which is had very beautiful views, to be honest.

"Duh. I didn't mean that... it just a simple room but you were very impressed with it." I said as Taehyung layed on your bed.

"It is so comfortable, Y/N!" He said. "Stop it. Let's go." I said. "Where?" He said. Furrowed his eyebrows. "In your heart," I said then chuckles.

"Wait, what?!" He said, in surprise. "I'm just kidding! Just follow me, okay." I said and Taehyung followed me to the living room and sit on the couch.

"Wanna watch some movies?" I said. "Okay." He said while he still glued his eyes on his phone. "We will watch Titanic, okay."

I said but he still glued his eyes on his phone. I went to the kitchen to take some chips and two cans of coke.

I went back to the living room and saw he was still playing with his phone. I was impatient so I took his phone away. "Y/N, I-"

I cut his word with full of anger. "Just! Watch the movie and stop playing with your phone okay?!!" I said and rolled my eyes.

The movie just started but all of a sudden, Taehyung started to cuddle me and I was shocked. My heart started to beat fast and my face was turned red. "Why does your face suddenly turn red, Y/N?" Taehyung said and continued to cuddle you.

"Wha-what are yo-you do-doing, Taehyung?" I said. My face was so red and I was about to sweat because of it. When I was focusing on the movie, suddenly, he pulls my chin so that his face inch from me.

My face was fully red and I was so nervous because I secretly like him since I and Taehyung were met at the park.

Taehyung's POV

I pulled Y/N's chin so that her face was an inch from me. I can see that Y/N's face was fully red. "Look at you! My baby was blushing!" I said and she was shocked.

"Ewwww! What are you talking about?! I'm not your baby, fuck boy!" Y/N said. I was burst into a laugh but she gave me a death glare. Both of us continued to watch the movie 'till the end.

~End of the POV

To be continued...