Chapter 35

Rowoon's POV

Last evening...

"Who's this?" I asked Y/N and showed her a picture of a guy. "Oh. That's my boyfriend, Taehyung." She said.

What?! She had a boyfriend?! I thought she's single! I came here to say that I love her but... She had somebody else now?!

Fuck! It's too late to confess her. I can't believe it. Those words just struck my heart like it stabbed by one hundred knives. My heart dropped. I'm sad.

I'm not okay. I hate this feeling. I'm a bit stressed right now. Shit! What I'm gonna do?! Well, I've been stalking her everyday but why I didn't see her with her boyfriend walking together, then?

It's not true. I must make her mine. I bet that the boy named 'Taehyung' was actually her friend. "Oh..." I answered. "And who's him?" I asked her again.

"That's Jimin. One of his friends. I saw him at Myeong-dong Street and bump into him and yeah. We hang out together after that." She said and I nodded in response.

"Oh, by the way, I really like your photography skills. It's so amazing and professional." I said and hand her the camera.

"So, if there's nothing that I could help then, I guess I need to go," I said and went out from the bedroom.

I turned to her. "Yeah, sure. You can go. Bye, Rowoon! See you tomorrow!" She said while I'm heading to the door. "Bye, Y/N! See you tomorrow, too!" I said and exited her apartment.

Fuck! Why I don't have any chance to tell her the truth?! Stupid me! Ugh! I went to the elevator and exited the apartment complex.

I walk down the street with lots of feelings

I walk down the street with lots of feelings. Sadness, angry, frustration, desperate. Desperate for love. Everything. I'm disappointed. I kicked the trash can in full of madness.

I screamed loudly and cried. "Why, Y/N, why?! Why do you love somebody else?!" I screamed and grabbed my hair in frustration. "Why?!' I screamed again. I cry and cry and cry.

I went to a bar near this area

I went to a bar near this area. I ordered tequila and drank it in one shot. I smashed the glass shot down on the table.

"Y/N. You gonna be mine soon. Just wait for the perfect time to come. I know that you like me for years now and I'm gonna make you mine, Y/F/N." I said and take another shot of tequila.

I looked at my watch and it's almost midnight so I decided to go back home. I'm a bit drunk. I even stumble from the dizziness that was playing in my head. After that, I arrived at my own house and went inside.

~End of the POV

7:30 p.m.

I sighed while looking at myself in the mirror. Gosh! I can't believe that I'm wearing this. Then, I went out and set everything up. Not long after, the doorbell rings. I'm startled as I ran up to open it and BOOM!

Taehyung and his fellow friends are here. Taehyung looks up and down at me and looked into my eyes. His eyes were boiled up with anger but he just gives me a sweet smile.

"Co-come on in, gu-guys." I nervously said. Some of them greeted me while walking inside and there's Taehyung, the last person that'll come in. I'm a bit terrified with that look on his face but I just act like there's nothing happen.

"Babe! I miss you!" I said and give him a hug. "I've told you many times but you won't listen to me." He whispered with his deep, husky voice that sends shivers down to my spine. I gripped on his hoodie

"I'm sorry," I said in a soft yet whisper tone. "You'll regret this, Y/N." He said and breaks the hug. We both sit next to each other on the couch.

Some of them sit on the carpeted floor so it's enough for us to squeeze in. "So! What brings all of you here?" I asked, raises my eyebrows.

"We wanted to celebrate that you're still alive after five days of schooling! Yahoo!" Hoseok screamed in joy, so does to all of them. I laughed.

"Of course I am! I'm not gonna die just because of school sucks." I said and we all laugh. "What do you guys wanted to do here for the celebration?" I asked them.

"We gonna play this one game called, catch the mouse. We all gonna sing the intro. After that, the first person gonna tell us how many mice are in total. The next person needs to say 'catch it' or 'missed it'. Then, after the amount of the mouse had been caught, all of us need to say 'hooray!' together. One person will gonna lose if he/she didn't say it out or miss the beat. We'll play this alternately and there's only one round. Understand?" Namjoon explained while looking at us to see if all of us understand the game. Yoongi raises his hand up.

"What will happen if I said 'missed it'?" He asked. "The number of the mouse remains until the person next to us says 'catch it'. Understood?" He said and Yoongi nods. "There's gonna be four winners for this game and the losers gonna pay for our food later. Deal?" He asked and we all say 'deal'.

"Before we start, what do you guys want to eat?" Namjoon asked. "Jjajangmyeon." "Tteobokki." "Bbibimbap." "Sweet and sour chicken." "Grilled beef." "Fried chicken with coke." "Any kind of fast food."

"Okay, done! Let's play! Remember, there's gonna be four winners for this round." Namjoon said and we all screamed in full of excitement.

20 minutes later...

All of us still playing except for Jimin, Seokjin, and Jungkook because they lose the game. Then, the doorbell rang. "I guess it's our food. Lemme see if I was right." I stand up and went to the door. I opened it a little so that I can take a peek outside. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. It's...

To be continued...