Chapter 18

"State five parts of 'me' do you like the most. That every time you looked at it, you gonna melt like a hot chocolate." Those words keep playing in my mind and I'm still thinking about the answer.

"Y/N. Hurry up." Taehyung said. It was so silent because all of them wanted to hear the answer from me.

I looked at Taehyung, up and down for a couple of times. "Well, I like your...ummm...your perfect face, but I like your eyes the most, your hair and...your warm body that I wanted to hug for a long time."

I said, smiling at him. He was so shocked at my 'straight forward' answer and looked down, smiling shyly while all of his friends were cheering and screaming.

"Y/N," Taehyung said, closes his mouth with his big, warm hands and hugs me tightly. "I love you." He said, in sweet, deep tone voice. "I love you too, Tae," I replied.

"Hey, hey you two! Stop all of the dramas and continue to play! It's Y/N's turn now." Jungkook said, acting like he was the boss here.

But, from what I saw before we broke the hugged, he was super jealous. Like, SUPER JEALOUS AF! Maybe, because I hugged Taehyung? I don't know. Poor boy.

The whole night we spend together with fun and laughter made me cannot forget about today and that was the best memories that I ever had with boys.

It's like, it's my first time to experienced such things together with my boyfriend's friends and we get really close now which I still can't believe that it was really happening now, at my house!

They were so friendly, funny and all such things that can make me happy, especially Taehyung.

~timeskip

10:43 p.m.

"Bye, guys! See you next time! I'm gonna miss you guys!" I said, waving at them in front of the door. It's kinda sad because after they leave, this house was empty. No fun, no waves of laughter, no jokes.

"Bye, Y/N. We all gonna miss you too! See you next time!” Namjoon said, smiling at me while waving his hand. Ugh!!! I really love his dimples. "Bye, bye!" Jungkook waves at me and smiling showing his bunny teeth.

All of them waving and said 'goodbye' to me. Taehyung was the last person to leave. I guess he wanted to tell me something, privately.

"Next time, remember to change your clothes whenever we told you that we're gonna visit you." Ugh! That deep, husky voice makes me horny as fuck.

I stared at him for a while and nodded. "Good. Bye! Sweet dreams, baby! Love you!" He said, childishly and hug me. "Goodnight! Love you too!" I replied and broke the hugged. We smile at each other and waving.

"Oof. I almost forgot to tell you...ummmm. To be honest, I like what you're wearing now but not in front of my friends, actually." He bites his lower lip and licks his lips seductively. Gosh!!!! He's damn too hot and sexy!! I think I'm gonna die!!

"Cut it out, Tae! But, thanks." I said, shyly. I'm damn blushing right now like, I almost scream not because of his compliment, just that, his action 30 seconds ago makes himself so damn attractive. He just let out a cute, small chuckle and closes the door.

I'm too tired now and my eyes were very heavy to sleep. Thank God, we just cleaned up the mess together so I'm a bit relaxed.

I went to the bathroom and take a quick shower and after that, I used an oversized sweater and shorts. I closed all the lights and went for sleep.

The next morning...

I woke up as the sun rose up shines through the window pane. I stretched my body which makes me feel fresh.

I grabbed my phone and it was already 9:07 a.m.. Wow! That was the longest sleep that I've ever had in my whole lifetime. I stood up and do my morning routines.

After that, I used comfortable clothes and brushed my hair. I went out to my living room and started making my own breakfast.

Then, I watched Netflix while eating it. But, when I watched the movie, I don't feel anything. All I can feel is emptiness and loneliness.

Seriously, like today is the gloomiest day. I don't know why. Maybe, I miss them. Hoseok, Jimin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jungkook, Seokjin and of course, Taehyung.

I have no other choices but to call Hyeri. "Hey. Are you free now? If yes, why don't you come over and watch a movie together? I felt so lonely here, you know." I said through the phone call.

"I am. Wait for 10 minutes." She replied. "Great! You must hurry up!" I said and end up the phone call.

While waiting for Hyeri to come down, I get ready for everything on the table

While waiting for Hyeri to come down, I get ready for everything on the table. I grabbed one big bottle of coke and put it on the table. I closed all the curtains and switch off the lights.

Right after I switched off the lights, my doorbell rang and of course, it's Hyeri. I opened the door for her and dragged her to the living room after I closed the door using my feet.

"Yasss!! Movie time!!" She excitedly said. So do I. We both sat on the carpeted floor together and choose a movie to watch from Netflix.

"Yah. What do you want to watch?" I asked. "Instead of watching Netflix, why don't we watch CD horror movies? Because I almost watch the whole series on Netflix. You do have lots of it, right?" She asked, evilly.

I nodded as she opened the drawer where I put all of the CDs there. She chose one of them and put it on the DVD player. "This is gonna be so much fun!! I'm so excited!!"

Hyeri said and I nod my head as she rushed to her sit. I grabbed a big bowl, full of caramel-coated popcorns and we both start munching on it.

~timeskip

To be continued...