Chapter 25

I don't know why to feel so anxious about it. Should I tell him the truth? Or lie to him?

If I told him the truth, he might be hurt but, if I lie to him, he'll find out about it one day. Okay. I've got no choice but to tell him the truth.

“Hmmm… Well, there’s one boy at my school that I like recently and luckily, his class was right next to mine so, yeah. I’m a bit lucky because I can take that opportunity to meet him every day in school.” I seriously don’t want to lie to him anymore because I feel uncomfortable if I do so. But still, it can make him hurt sometimes.

“What? Do you have one? Even though you've got your boyfriend now? This is not fair!” Again. That kid tone voice appears for the second time. I sighed.

“Taehyung. You know that I love you more than my favorite food, right? It doesn’t mean that I didn’t give my whole love to you.” I said, looking deep into his eyes showing that I really mean it.

He makes his cute pouty face to me. I can’t handle this adorable baby. He’s literally my precious diamond on my ring that I don’t dare to take it off from my ring finger. He then looks at his watch.

“Oh. It’s 12:13 a.m. I gotta go.” He almost gets up from the couch until I grabbed his wrist.

“Taehyung. You don’t need to go home, okay? You can sleep-over here with me tonight. Plus, it’s so late to let you go home alone. And actually, I’m scared to be here all by myself. Tae. Please don’t go.” I begged him as I tighten my grip.

“First, I’m a man. Second, sure! I’ll be staying here tonight.” He said and sat immediately. “Yes!” I whisper-yelled in joy. “Happy to see daddy staying here tonight?” He asked and smirked evilly.

“Ewww! Pervert!” I said in disgust as I hit his arm. “I know you like it, baby girl.” He said in a seductive tone.

“Tae! Stop being a pervert or else I'll let you sleep outside! You make me uncomfortable!” I said.

Ewww. I also don’t know about this side of Kim Taehyung. But, yeah. He’s right. I get turned on at his state just a few seconds ago. Plus, he just calls me baby girl, which makes me turned on even more.

But, I need to control myself because it’s illegal ‘to do it’ at a very young age. So, no. I won’t. “So, where can I sleep for tonight, Y/N?” He asked, looking around.

“Maybe… You can sleep at this comfy couch.” I suggested and he seems to be a bit sad. 

“Why can’t I sleep with you? I’m scared of sleeping in the living room.” He grabbed my sleeve and acting like he was scared. I burst into a laugh.

“I thought you’re a man!” I laugh so hard until my tears come out and my stomach hurts. He looks down, shyly as I can see that he regrets saying that seven minutes ago.

“By the way, okay. No problem. But there are some rules.” I said, seriously but excited. “What?”

“One. Don’t do ‘bad things’ to me. You know what I mean, right? Two, I’ll gather all pillows and place them in the middle of the bed so that there’s nothing happened between us while sleeping. And three, my snores quite bad so, yeah. You better get ready. That’s it! Easy.” I said and smiles.

“First, you know that I’m a ‘good boy’. Second, I kinda not agree for the second one, and third, mine too.” He said and while he was talking just now, he gets closer and closer, and closer to me. For the second time.

Yeah, of course, I like it but this time, it makes me uncomfortable. “Overall, I’m fine with it. So, let’s go to sleep!” He excitedly said and get up from the couch. “Leggo!” I said and lead him to my bedroom.

“Welcome, Mr. Taehyung. What can I help you?” I was acting like I’m a worker at this apartment. “I need a room that has a cozy bed, good music, soft pajamas, and snacks ready, please.” He said, enjoying his ‘customer’ character.

“Sorry, Mr. Taehyung. We don’t have this kind of service because BITCH! THIS IS APARTMENT! NOT HOTEL!” I said and we burst into a laugh as my stomach hurts because of it.

“Aigoo! It’s hilarious!” He said and laughing. “Let’s go to sleep,” I said as I switched off the light and get into the blanket. “How about the pillows in the middle?” He asked.

“Forget about the pillows thing. I’m sleepy right now.” I said and closed my eyes as he crawls to the bed, gets inside the blanket and back hugged me.

“Goodnight, babe.” He whispers in my ear, giving me chills. “Goodnight, babe,” I replied and drift to sleep.

~timeskip

My alarm rings. I took my phone from the small table beside my bed. It’s 7:03 a.m. I get up from the bed. Then, I saw a beautiful angel beside me, sleeping.

I smiled. I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. Then, I grabbed my school uniforms from the closet and changed into it in the bathroom.

Then, I tied my hair up into a ponytail, put some lip balm and get ready for school. I took a small paper and write something on it. Then, I grabbed my school bag and straight away to the bus stop.

Taehyung’s POV

9:05 a.m.

I wake up from sleep because the sun already brightens up through the window. As I slowly opened my eyes, I felt the emptiness beside me. I’m shocked and panic. “Gosh, Y/N! Where are you?!” I screamed in panic, calling for her.

I’m scared that she might get kidnapped by someone or something. I immediately went to the living room, looking for her.

“Y/N! Where are fucking you?!” I screamed. I almost cried but then I saw, a piece of paper on the table, it says…

Tae. I’ll be going to school now. I’m getting late. Make sure to eat your breakfast! Muahh!

Love,
Your baby girl<3

I sighed in relief and plopped myself to the couch. Then I smiled. Cute. I then grabbed all of my things and went back home.

~End of the POV

~timeskip

School has ended so, I decided to go home with Hyeri. “Hey. What’s wrong with you? Keep smiling until now. I’m sure there’s something that happened last night. Tell me please.”

She said while driving. “Nah. Nothing. Taehyung’s face keeps playing around in my mind. Yeah. He can make me this happy.” I said and chuckled.

Aishh! I can’t stop thinking about him! I miss him so bad!! Last night was the night that I couldn’t forget. “Yah! What do you mean by that?! Surely there must be something that happened last night that makes you like this.” She said and rolled her eyes.

I look out from the window as I enjoy the beautiful city of Seoul. “Hey, Hyeri. Can I open this window? I want to take some fresh air.” I said and she hummed in response.

~timeskip

To be continued...