Chapter 9

45 minutes later...

We've arrived at the so-called 'somewhere', which is...park?! I went out of the car, and look around which I found very familiar.

"Wait, Tae. Why is this place looks very familiar? Am I right?" I asked as he went out of the car. "Well, this place is a place that has come out of my mind and has a lot of memories in it, which is where our first met."

He said while he looked deep into my eyes, which makes me more like him, obviously. Oh, now I get it. It's been a while, so yep.

"Oh, yeah. I still remember. Which at first, it's a bit awkward but after most of the time I spend with you, get to know more about each other, as a friend, you finally confessed me at the right same place which is there."

I said and pointing at the bench under the tree, which is where our first met and the day that he confessed to me. I sweetly smiled at him.

"I know. But first, we gonna sit there and talked about our 'first-met-plus-confess-journey'." He said and went to the bench.

"I still remembered when you stared at me for a long time and when I turned my hide to your side, you pretend that you're playing with your phone." He said and both of us burst into a laugh.

"Of course I do! I don't want to make it too obvious that I'm staring at you! Duh." I said and both of us burst into a laugh. Again.

"I remembered that you were really focused on your reading your book, using your fake-Harry Potter-spectacle, you use your black Vans, black denim jacket with a white T-shirt inside, black ripped jeans and blank black cap, which make you look like a nerd which is the 'handsome' one," I said and I wink at him, making him blushed so hard.

~timeskip

"Oh my gosh, Tae!" I said, making him shocked. "What?! Why?! What happened?" He asked me worriedly.

Awww. This is why I like this kind of man. Always taking care of me, 'sweet-talker-person', more handsome than he is, kind of 'boyfriend material' and last but not least, cute.

"I'm hungry." I pout. He chuckled and nodded. "Fine. Let's go." He said. Both of us went inside the car and drove away to the restaurant.

~timeskip

Both of us done eating at the restaurant as he sends me back to my apartment. I enter my apartment room and take a shower which makes my mind relax.

After that, I grab some snacks and sit on the couch. Before the movie started, I call Hyeri, my childhood friend, to come over here and watch Netflix together, which is her room was in the 8th floor and there shouldn't have any problems with it. She said okay so waited for her to come over.

10 minutes later...

I heard my doorbell is ringing and of course, it's my friend. I open the door and let her come in. "Hey! What makes you so long to reach here?!" I said. "I'm sorry." She apologizes. Both of us sit on the couch and watch a movie together.

1 hour later...

The movie just ended, so both of us chit- chatting bout' our 'life'. "So, Hyeri. How's your school holiday life?" I asked as I turned my body to face her.

"Well, nothing. Just eat, sleep, take shower, watch k-dramas and movies, went shopping by myself, visit my parents in Busan...that's it. Hyeri's sad life." She said and make her fake-cry-face.

"You? How's your life?" She asked. "Eat, sleep, take shower, watch k-dramas and movies, went shopping with my boyfriend. Tha-" She cut off my words.

"Shit!! You have your boyfriend now?!! What a shocking news!!! Why didn't tell me earlier?!! How was he looks like? Handsome? Smart? Nerd? Tall? Short? Fa-" I cut off her words."Wait! Let me explain it okay." I said as Hyeri turned her body to face me.

“First I met him is in the park. I sat on the bench under the tree at that time, listen to kpop songs with my earphone and suddenly, this guy sat beside me which he's reading to his book that day. I still remember that he's wearing a black denim jacket with a white T-shirt inside, black ripped jeans, fake-Harry Potter-spectacle and black Vans which makes him cooler than he is to not string at him. He realized that I'm staring at him so I pretend that I'm playing with my phone. Then, I asked his name, which is Kim Taehyung and I introduce myself to him. He asked me whether I can be his friend. Of course, I said yes, so both of us exchange our phone number.”

I said. She's way too focused on my so called love-story. “So, when does both of you started your relationship with him?” She asked, curiously.

“Well, this one unexpected day, he calls me said that if I'm free tonight because we're going to go ‘somewhere’, which is at the park where I-relived-my-stress-park, I said to him that I'm free so he said that I must wear something nice, but not sexy. So, both of us arrived at the park and there he was he started to confess to me. I'm so shocked and I cry because I was so happy. Of course, the answer is ‘yes’. So, yep. That's it. Our relationship-journey has started.”

I said. She was so shocked at this time because she knows that I'm not interested in any relationship but now, Taehyung is my first boyfriend and that makes her shocked even more.

To be continued...