Chapter 37

"I said, go home!" I screamed. I wiped my tears off and looked at his friends. "I need privacy between me and Taehyung so I guess, you guys need to leave." I let out a shaking sigh. "Okay," Yoongi answered and all of them grabbed their things.

"Oh. How about the food that we ordered?" Seokjin asked. I let out another sigh. "I guess, Seokjin, Jimin and I need to pay all of it since we can't finish our game," Jungkook suggested and both of them nod.

"We gonna leave the money here on the table," Jimin said and all of them leave. "You sit there while I washed my face first."

My voice still shakes because I was crying too much. I went to the toilet and washed my face. Then, I dried it with a towel and looked at myself in the mirror, sighed.

I went out, took a first aid kit on the kitchen cabinet and to Taehyung. I looked at his bruises on his left jaw. "Ugh. That was so bad." I said, feeling bad for him.

"Yeah." He managed to say. I put an antibiotic ointment on the cotton bud and apply it to his bruises. "Is it sting?" I asked. "Not so." He replied.

After a couple of minutes, I hugged him. "I'm sorry, Tae. I didn't mean to. I don't know that Rowoon came here and hurt you. I'm sorry." I apologized.

"Nevermind." He patted my head gently and caressed it. "By the way, can I trust you? You've said that he's your friend." He said and looked down at me. I hit his chest.

"Yah! You still don't believe me?! After a huge fight with Rowoon?! Unbelievable!" I scoffed. "Okay, okay. I trust you." He chuckled and breaks the hug.

"Oh. I almost forgot. What's with that outfit, Y/N? I did tell you about it but you're so stubborn! Damn!" I widened my eyes. Fuck! I just realised it.

"Oh. For that case, Hyeri chooses this outfit for me. Don't misunderstand. I don't dare to-" He cut me off.

"Oh, really? So, you just wear it even though she's not here? Oh my! Seriously?! I guess my friends were drooling over you. Plus, Rowoon is here so, that's the point he said that he's your boyfriend, despite the fact that I'm actually yours." I gulped. The hell. I didn't think about that.

Oh shit! This is so bad. I'm in trouble now. He stood up and went to the kitchen to drink water. Then, I went to Taehyung and give him a back hugged.

"I love you, Tae," I said and he turns over. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

He came closer, and closer, and closer until my back hits the wall. "So, you're teasing me with that outfit, huh?" Fuck! His voice was music to my ears!

It was so damn deep and sexy! I was shaking my head. "Is it?" He lifts my chin with his finger. Shit. He's so good at teasing me! From his eyes, I can see that it's full of, 'lust'?

"Admit that you're actually like what you see, Taehyung," I said, seductively and smirked. "Oh, yes. I am. I fucking like what I see now." He licks his lips and bit his lower lip.

He smashed his lips onto mine and kissed it passionately. I widened my eyes in shock. He stopped and looked at me with his eyes that were full of lust.

"This is your first time?" He asked, smirking. I nodded my head lightly. "Then, we both lucky because this is 'our' first kiss." He said and I chuckled. He continues kissing me passionately.

Oh gosh! I'm melting right now. I wrapped my arms around his nape to deepen the kiss. Then, he carried me in a bridal style and went to my room.

He put me on the bed, started to take off his hoodie and went on top of me. Oh shit! I'm drooling over his hot body! His abs, though! Gosh! It's so hot!

"Like what you see?" He smirked. "Taehyung what are you-" He shushed me. "Keep quiet or 'daddy' gonna punish you." He said, seductively. "I thought that you're an innocent boy." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Now you know that I'm not." He smashed his lips onto mine. He kissed me a little bit rough but I liked it.

After he kissed every 'part' of me, I looked at him. "Are you sure you wanna do it?" I asked, worriedly. "If you want to." He smirked. "I do," I answered and he unzipped his jeans.

Okay now, we're fully naked, which I'm so embarrassed right now because I just saw his 'friend'. Oh shit. Would it fit? "Ready?" He asked me.

"I'm not gonna be rough on you since this was your first time." He said. I nodded, meaning that I'm ready.

"I'm goin' in now."

THE END

(A/N: Don't go yet, you still need to read the epilogue, yeah. By the way, how's my story? Do you like it? I know that you guys just like...

'Fuck! Why don't you just continue the last part?!'

I know people very much (jkjk). Uwuwu!!! I can't believe it just ends like this😂)