Chapter 3

I was so bored and Taehyung still there with me. I would bring him to the shopping mall. "Umm, Tae. If you won't mind, what if we go to the shopping mall? Rather than sit here doing nothing. Am I right?" I asked and make a puppy face.

"Ah. What a brilliant idea! Let's go." He said. "Just wait for 10 minutes. I want to change my outfit." I said and Taehyung nodded.

10 minutes later...

(A/N notes: So, this is your outfit and hope you guys like it~)

After I put my hair into a messy bun, I grab my phone and my purse and Taehyung grab his wallet and car keys. Of course, he would bring his phone and I use my black Vans which is my favorite.

Taehyung uses his Air Force and both of us open the apartment door and went to the elevator. He presses the Basement Floor button and arrives at the basement park where he parks his car.

Taehyung opens the front-seat-door for me and I went inside the car. He went inside the car and start the engine.

~timeskip

Both of us finally reach the shopping mall and park his car on the Basement floor

Both of us finally reach the shopping mall and park his car on the Basement floor. After he found an empty parking lot, he came out of the car and opens the door for me.

I came out and he closed the car door. Our hands gently intertwined, a feeling I just can't describe and it makes me blush a bit. ONLY a bit, hehe.

I was so excited. Both of us use the elevator and press the 1st-floor button. Both of us have arrived at our 'destination' and there are so many crowds because it was on Saturday, which is Pay Day. (Wow. It has rhythm, ayy. Continue to read.)

"Okay so dude, now we've arrived so, first thing first, I wanted to go McDonald's since I'm so hungry and I bet that you're hungry too, am I right?" I said.

My stomach started to make sounds and both of us burst into a laugh. "Sure. No problem. I buy whatever you wanted to buy. It's my treat. So... McDonald's time!" He said in a cute tone voice. Ughhh! Why are you so adorable?!

Both of us went to McDonald's. After Taehyung and I reach McDonald's, both of us started to order some of the foods...of course!! For us to eat. "Taehyung, I want Smoky Grilled Beef and nuggets," I said and my stomach started to make sounds...again.

Both of us chuckled because of it. "Excuse me, can I have two Smoky Grilled Beef and nuggets, please." He said. While he waits for the food been to serve in a tray, I find a comfortable place to eat and sit on the chair.

~timeskip

After we were done eating, it's time for...... Shopping!! Yasss! Pheww! Thank God. I can save my money because today is Taehyung's treat and he said that I can buy anything that I want. Hehe. So, my journey has started.

I grab his wrist and drag him to the H&M store which is my favorite clothes-store. I tried every single clothes that I like and straight away to the cashier. Taehyung pays the cost of clothes.

"Taehyung...are you okay? You seem to be worried bout' it." I said, worriedly. "I'm okay. Don't worry." He said and I smiled.

Next, we went to Padini Concept Store which is my second favorite clothes-store. I tried every single clothes which are dresses, skinny jeans, an oversized sweater, and others. I bring all the clothes that I've tried.

"Tae, you don't pay for it. It's my turn to pay for those clothes. Save it for later, okay? Because there's a lot of things that I will buy" I said. "But I told you, today is my treat." He pouted.

"Ughh! Just for this time. After this, you'll pay for those things that I choose. I feel guilty for seeing you like this. Okay, Taehyung?" I said and kiss his cheeks. He was so shocked about my actions but didn't care.

I brought those clothes to the cashier and pays for it. Then, we went to the Vans store to buy some Vans sneakers. I choose two Old Skool Vans and two pairs of couple sneakers for the two of us.

Both of us went to the cashier and he paid for it. We've done the shopping and went back to my apartment. It was an exhausting day.

~timeskip

Both of us arrives at my apartment and Taehyung help me to carry all things since it was too heavy for me. We went to the elevator and press 6th-floor buttons.

We arrive at my apartment room and opens the bedroom door for him to put all the stuff that he bought for me.

"It's a very long day, right Y/N? He said while he takes cold water in the fridge. "Yup. Oh! By the way, thanks for helping me today, Tae." I said. "No problem." He said and sit on the couch and relax which I can see that he's exhausted.

"Tae, are you tired? I'm worried about you. In case, the next day you didn't feel so well, you can stay here if you want to. I don't care." I said.

"Oh, sure. I'll stay here. I'm too lazy to drive back home."He said. "Oh, if you do, I can borrow some of my clothes and I have an oversized sweater that you bought for me just now. I think it'll fit you." I said and he nodded.

To be continued...

(A/N's note: how was it? so far so good? leave some comments and vote, okay? lol~)