Chapter 27

We arrived at this one accessory shop for men. "Wow! How did you know about this?" He asked in amazed. "I don't know. I just found it randomly."

I said and parked my car. I brought my camera with me then we went inside the shop. "Oh. You like photography too? Same goes to Taehyung." He said. "Yeah. I know. He did tell me bout' that." I answered.

"Wow! This shop has everything!" He said and looked around excitedly. "Let's spread up, okay?" I asked and he nodded like a kid.

Wow! Jimin was right! There's a lot of things that I can choose for Hoseok's birthday present! I love this place so much! I picked a bucket hat and I tried it. I look at the mirror and...

Wow! I guess he'll like this! I choose the best color that suits Hoseok and put it in my small shopping bucket.

Then, I went to the sunglasses section. I choose one yellow filter sunglass and tried it. Hmmm... should I buy this?

Yeah, I should. Because I don't know what's Hoseok favorite things. Maybe, I'm gonna buy the whole thing here. I'm joking.
Next, I went to the cologne section. There are so many choices here, though.

Plus, I don't know what's his favorite cologne scent. I took some of it and sniff. "No." "No." "Ewww." "Ughh!" " Yucks." "Smell like an old man." "No." "Not this." "Nah." "Okay. This one is perfect for Hoseok. The smell suits him." I talk to myself and took it.

I then went searching for Jimin. "Oh. There he is." I said. "Hey, Jimin," I called him and he turned his head. "Oh, Y/N." He said and smiled. "What you've got?" I asked.

"Bucket hat, bracelet, chain necklace, and some rings." He answered, continued searching for other design for the ring.

"Yea. By the way, what's his favorite thing, though?" I asked him in high expectation. "I don't know." He answered, calmly.

"Oh my gosh, Jimin! How come you didn't know about it? It's been..." "10 years." "It's been 10 years of friendship but you still don't know what's his favorite things? Or at least, his favorite food?" I asked him, disappointed.

"Because I never asked him." He answered. Oh my gosh! This boy! Seriously?! "I can't believe it! Heol." I let out a sigh.

"Never mind. We just buy some random things for him. Maybe some of it he might love it. Then, I send you back, okay?" I asked and he nodded.

We went to the counter together and pay for our things. "Jimin, wait," I said and handed my things to him. "Hold this. I don't want to miss this place to take some photographs here.

"This place has that 'hipster' vibe and I really love it. Maybe, you can be my model." I said and getting ready to take his picture.

"How about this?" He asked about the shopping bag. "Oh. Just put it on the floor. It's fine." I said and waiting for him to do it.

Then, he's ready to pose and I take as much as I can with different angles with his extraordinary posing.

Wow! He's a model! I like the way his 'model facial expression' look. Wow! Seriously! I would like to have him become my model.

"And... Done! Good job, Jimin! You are really good at posing! I love it!" I praised and he smiled shyly. "Let's go," I said and he brings the shopping bag with him.

We went back to the car and drive. "Hey. Where's your house?" I asked him for the direction. "Oh. Not far from here. You just need to pass the second traffic light after this, then turn left." He said, giving me the direction. "Okay," I answered.

5 minutes later...

"Turn left, right?" I asked, to make sure I'm on the right track. He hummed and I turn left. My jaw dropped. "Oh my gosh! Jimin! Are you this rich?! Your house is so huge!" I said, amazed by the size of the house.