Chapter 6

"Any question? Other than that?" I asked. He nodded. "Any siblings?" He said. "Yep. My brother and my little sister."

I said and he makes an 'o' expression. "What were their names?" He said. "Kang Jin Hyung, which is my brother and Kang Yujin, my little sister," I said. He nodded and smiled.

Then, I'm yawning because I was exhausted. "Babe. Let's sleep. I'm tired now." I said and he nodded. We went to the bedroom and sleep. It was a long day, yea.

The next day...

I woke up as the sunshine rise up and hit the glass window. It was my new-fresh-day and feels like something is cuddling me. Pft, my little cute boy, Kim Taehyung.

I stood up from the bed and start my morning routines, as usual. (A/N: Yes, that's right. I'm repeating myself. Sorry.)

I started to make breakfast since I was too hungry. Yep, of course. Who doesn't? I'm making fried eggs, slices of bacon and sausages for breakfast.

Then, I served it on the plate and started to eat. Suddenly, I've heard the bedroom door was opened, of course, it was Tae to the Hyung. I smiled at him and he smiled at me back. Totally cute!

"Ayye! Sup, babe!" I said and laugh. "Mhmff, sup Y/N." He seems to be half awaked since he was too tired from yesterday. "Come. Eat your breakfast." I said while I tapped on the chair right next to me.

He sat next to me and eat his breakfast. After I'm done with my breakfast, I stared at him for a long time and he makes my cheeks a bit red, because of his cuteness.

"Babe, I have something to tell you," I said while I played with my fingers. "Yes." He said and stop eating his breakfast. He stares deep into my eyes as I stared at him back.

"Can we go to your house? Since you always visit my apartment, so...why don't I went to your house?"

I said and smirked at him. He gave you a worried look and he nodded. "When?" He said and continued eating his breakfast. "Maybe tonight? Yep." I said.

He was surprised and widened his eyes, because of this 'shocking news'. "Are you sure? I bet that you wouldn't like my house since it was messy. Of course, boys...am I right?" He said and I laugh.

"You're not a 'boy' for me, you're a 'man'. By the way, it's okay. I can handle it." I said and he just nodded.

After that, both of us sat on the couch and watch Riverdale. Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer. My eyes widened and saw Taehyung smirked at my reaction.

"Ugh! I love you so much, babe." He said and pecked my cheeks, which makes me surprised a bit. "Awww. I love you too, Tae." I said and pecked his right cheek. Aish! Why are you so cute?! He was s type of alien that was adorable.

1 hour later, my eyes started to closed slowly as I felt that I would sleep. I can't handle it so just closed my eyes and sleep.

Taehyung's POV

When I was looked at her, it sounds like she was sleeping. Ugh, this sleepy head. I had no choice but to bring her inside the bedroom. I carried Y/N and I struggled to open the bedroom door but I could make it.