{3]

299,865 likes/35,909 comments

{sydney.cross} 🥳

kathrine.scott- i love you! Thank you for making this the best party ever!

fanaccount1- stunning 😍

lovely.syd- YOU LOOK GORGEOUS SYDNEY! ❤️❤️

cooper.jackson- pleasure as always to see your gorgeous face!

bellahadid- It was an awesome party!!

jamescharles- stunning! collab?

hater1- ew

harrystyles- Had a blast! Congrats on all of you success! -H xx

harry.stylish- OMG! YOU MET HARRY STYLES!!!

35,900 more comments...

The dark room was glowing with bright lights and I could barely see a thing. I could only see the silhouettes of people dancing. Their bodies crashing together and partying the night away. I am glad everyone is having a blast, but it is going to be a pain in the ass cleaning this place up. Not to mention the dozens of photographers trying to take a quick photos of all of the celebrities. I am luckily friends with a couple of big names, including Selena Gomez, Bella Hadid, and Shawn Mendes, so they invited a lot of their celebrity friends. It is quite overwhelming seeing a bunch of people I look up in the singing industry. Whenever I see someone coming over to me a make a quick dash over to the toilets. I have pretty much visited the bathroom over twenty times. Everyone must think I have some sort of blatter infection.

I walked over to the bar and ordered another round of shots for my table, when I tall blond came up to me. "Hey Sydney, thank you for the invite!" I turned around quickly to see Camille Rowe in front of me. I did not really know who she was, but I had seen her comment on a couple of my instagram photos and I have seen her in the Victoria Secret Runway show too. I put on my best fake smile and gave her a tight hug, before whispering in her ear, "Thank you for coming."

When I released my grip from her I was now faced with Harry Styles. I felt my jaw drop, but I quickly tried to recover by putting my hand out to shake his.

This is why I try to avoid people in the industry at all costs, cause I sure knowing me I will fucking embarrass myself.

"Hi nice to meet you." He gave me a small smile, before shaking my hand. I swear I almost just passed out there on the spot. "Hi my name is Harry, nice to meet you! I love your music by the way." Oh my fucking gosh, kill me now.

"Yeah, I make him listen to your music all the time, I would not be surprised if he knew your songs better then his," Camille said. I giggled back at her comment and said my goodbyes, before picking up the tray of drinks and walking back to my friends.

OK, breathe! You just met Harry fucking Styles!