{31}

📍Buenos Aires, Argentina

999,996 likes/27,978 comments

{sydney.cross} good to be back

fanaccount- best show ever

kathrine.scott- i miss you already

selenagomez- stunner

hater- ugly

harryfan- ship you and harry so bad

lovelysyd- such a cool shot

"Just stop your crying

It's a sign of the times

We gotta get away from here

Stop your crying

Baby, it will be alright

They told me that the end is near

We gotta get away from here."

Lou's arm pinched my shoulder, as we swayed together next to the stage. I was so focused on enjoying Harry's beautiful and captivating voice. I watched him as he waved the pride flag on the stage as he sang. It was the most amazing thing to witness. Even if it has been difficult together, I will always be attached to his voice and how it makes me feel.

I watched him interact with the crowd of fans as he sang and immediately felt my heart swell at how much he loved and appreciated his fans. As hard as it was to be around him at moments, I loved everything about how he performed. That is what I wanted. I wanted to be able to have a crowd like that and getting to interact with them.

As I started to daydream, I did not even notice Harry's song come to an end and I was brought back to reality, by Lou smacking my arm.

"Are you ok? What is going on in that brain of yours?"

It wasn't that I did not feel comfortable with Lou, she has actually become a close friend of mine, but I did not want anyone to find out about my feelings for Harry. It was already hard enough to deal with Curtis on my back and I was not ready to have to explain everything again.

When I finally told Kathrine about everything, she freaked out. I mean freaked out. She was screaming around like a lunatic, I am surprised we did not get the cops called on us. It sounded like someone was trying to run away from a murderer, by how loud she was freaking out.

I trusted Katherine completely and it felt good to get all of the feelings off my chest, but I do not think I am ready to talk about it with anyone else for now. I still do not understand what I want.

Me and Harrys lunch date really but a lot of things in perspective for me. I have just started to admit my feelings for Harry, that were incredibly strong. Even if all the drama that happened between us did not happen, I do not think it is good idea to rush into a relationship with him.