{26}

📍Bangkok, Thailand

952,745 likes/31,008 comments

{sydney.cross} risky outfit tonight, love you lots

kathrine.scott- i miss u

selenagomez- gorgeous as always

fanaccount- so so proud

lovelysyd- outfit is fire

sydney.cross.updates- UPDATE: Harry and Sydney out together in Thailand for sightseeing

hater- harry is too good for you

harryfan- you are so ugly

louis.tomlinson- cannot wait to write with you soon

31,000 more comments...

"Thank you for having me Bangkok!" With that I took a final spin and rushed off the stage, as the crowd cheered. Being on stage always gave me an adrenaline rush, which always made me feel that I could conquer the world. As soon as I came off stage, I was greeted by Mitch and Sarah. "Good job, Sydney." I gave them both a smile, before walking off to my dressing room.

On the way I was greeted by crew members congratulating me and being super friendly. As difficult as this tour has been sometimes, when it came to my personal life, I feel like I have made a small family.

When I walked into my dressing room, I immediately gasped at the sight of Harry sitting on the small green couch. I put my hand to my heart and said, "You scared the crap out of me, what are you doing?"

He gave me a small smirk, before jumping of the couch and walking slowly towards me.

"So, I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight after the show." I felt my eyebrows furrow and I asked, "Won't we get caught."

Harry gave me a small smile before moving right in front of my now flushed face and taking one of his lengthy fingers and pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. He then took the time to examine my outfit, with no shame. He smirked at my revealing top and moved down to my ear and whispered, "Go out with me tonight."

My heart was beating super fast and I was starting to feel my breath exhilarate. I opened my mouth, but nothing would come out, so I nodded slowly, while looking into Harrys captivating eyes. Harry seemed to know the effect he had on me because he leaned down to kiss my cheek lightly and whispered, "See you tonight, sunflower."

***

As my hair blew through the wind and the dark starry night enclosed me, I felt the smile makes it way on my face.

After Harrys performance, we rushed outside to the streets of Bangkok and ran passed crowds of people like children. I was certainly surprised we have not gotten caught yet, or so I think.

"Here stand there." I looked up to see a large bright yellow building with some graffiti sprayed on it here and there. I gave Harry an amusing look, before standing in front of the building. He then pulled out his phone and started to snap photos of me.

"Oh, for fucks sake, stop Harry." Harry just responded to me by giving me a cheeky smile and continuing to take dozens of photos, as I stood there embarrassed.

Harry finally pulled down the phone from his face and gave me a smile, "Do I need to adjust you?" I felt my lips part at his words and I immediately felt my cheeks blush. Harry seemed to have notice my expression before bellowing out in laughs. "You cheeky girl, now come on pose for me, your a natural model."

I gave him a stern look before finally letting go and pulling out my funniest poses. As I danced around and made silly faces, Harry would laugh along and direct me into a different pose to try.

It was so fun and I could tell by Harrys energetic face, he was having a blast too.

After we had finished taking silly photos, we walked around hand and hand around the town. It was filled with colorful buildings and dozens of people running around and laughing together.

Even though it was late at night, families were still out together and having a fun time, just like me and Harry.

Whenever Harry would make a joke or laugh at me, I felt my heart grow for him even more, which sounds almost impossible, for how much I care for this man.

When we finally arrived back at the hotel, with me loosely hanging on Harrys back, we sneaked up into Harrys room and ordered some room service.

"Here try some of these fries." Harry reached and grabbed a handful of fries and threw them at my face. I gasped loudly and chased him around the room. We were were acting like children, but we were enjoying ourselves. I do not even remember feeling so content with someone before. It was liberating to feel so open with someone, even if I have not expressed a lot with him, I just felt like he knew all of me in a weird way.

After our childish food fight, we laid down in Harrys bed and just examined each other. Harry reached over to me and kissed the top of my forehead and whispered quietly, "Goodnight, sunflower." I smiled tiredly at him, before closing my eyes.

I was happy, so happy. Harry made be feel like a brand new person. He made me feel loved and appreciated. I have never felt like this with anyone and there was no denying it, I have fallen hard for this British popstar.

Sydney's Instagram Story:

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! A bit on the shorter side, but I am trying to write a couple of chapters to update for this week, cause I am going to be out of town!

Please vote, if you enjoyed and have a great day or night!

TREAT PEOPLE WITH KINDNESS

-Lexie xx