{51}

1 MONTH LATER...

The feeling of Harrys warm presence always brings a smile to my face, especially today. The feeling of being woken up by dozens of kisses attacking your face is like no other.

"Wakey wakey birthday girl."

I couldn't contain the huge smile that spread its way on my face, as I heard my lovely boyfriend above me. I humorously rolled over away from him and hid under one of my pillows, before humming against the sheets. I heard his adorable chuckle from behind me, which caused my smile to grow even bigger.

Life has been just like this, since our performance where we confessed our love to each other. It had been a month since, and I haven't remembered the last time I have smiled this much.

Every morning getting to wake up in his arms was like a dream come true. It is like we are attached to each other. We have been spending almost every second together, since we were both going on our separate tours soon.

It is still insane to me how much my life has changed for the better in such a short amount of time. There has been many bumps along the way, but it has been completely worth it. I was in a happy and loving relationship with my dream man and my career was at its all time high.

I was waiting to wake up from this amazing dream, but I haven't. That was real life and it was all still so insane to me.

"Cmon, get up sunflower," Harry whined from behind me, as I continued to pretend to be asleep. I finally rolled back towards Harry to see him looking down at me with a small smile and love in his eyes.

This was insane knowing that someone loved me the way Harry did. He always made sure I knew it too, by telling me whenever he got a chance. He was like a happy energetic kid and I loved him for it.

I was pulled out of my thoughts, by Harry pulling his face down and kissing me on the forehead gently. If it was possible my smile got even bigger at his action.

He was the absolute cutest.

Without warning, Harry easily slipped his arms under my knees and lifted me up from the bed. I couldn't help the small scream come out of my lips at his motive, but my smile stayed on my face. I looked up to see Harry giving me his usual cheeky smile and saying, "Fine if you won't get up, then I sure as hell will make you." I laughed at his words, before he finally placed me down on the kitchen counter, where I was faced with a full plate of food.

I quickly helped myself to the delicious food, while hearing Harry chuckle at my eagerness. I looked up to see him smiling brightly at me with his hands behind his back. I felt my eyebrows furrow before I asked, "What do you got behind your back?"

Harrys smile got even bigger, before he slowly walked towards, while I tried to look for what ever was behind his back. Finally when he stood in front of me, I got a good look at the cute basket that he was hiding behind his back.

Before I could say anything, Harry reached for the now empty plate and moved himself between my legs before saying, "I want you to get dressed and then I will take you to your birthday location." I felt my cheeks blush at his statement, but he quickly kissed both my cheeks before moving his hands to my waist and pulling me down from the counter.

I quickly kissed his nose before whispering, "Please say you didn't do or get me anything expensive." I looked up to see Harry smiling proudly down at me, which immediately answered my question. I wined dramatically at him, "Harry please say you didn't do anything extreme." He laughed at me before kissing me quickly and saying, "I didn't, now go get dressed, before I have to do it for you."