{30}

📍Los Angeles, California

879, 571 likes/ 21, 007 comments

{sydney.cross} look who i am back home to

kathrine.scott- i missed you, glad you back bitch 😉

hater- you have ugly friends

lovelysyd- aww the duo is back

fanaccount- beautiful

bella.hadid- love your music, we should meet some time

cooper.jackson- wanna meet up while you are here?

harrystyles- be safe, sunflower

21,000 more comments...

"You gotta tell me everything!" I smiled happily at Kathrine, before jumping on my bed and letting out a deep sigh. I closed my eyes and breathe in the scent of my bed, I have missed greatly. No matter how nice the hotels are, nothing compares to my bed back home in my shared apartment with my best friend. How I have missed this.

"Hello!" I felt a heavy object hit me and I immediately sprung up. "Hey, stop hitting me." Kathrine looked at me smugly, before laying down in my bed next to be. "Cmon, how has tour been."

I gave her a small smile before smushing my face back into my bed. "Kathrine as much as I want to catch up, I am super tired. Can we talk after I have a nap?" Kathrine must have seen the stress I was feeling, cause she gave me a small smile, before reaching over me and giving me a small kiss on my head before replying softly, "Of course, glad to have you back bestie." I smiled brightly at her, before watching her leave my room.

How it feels good to be home.

Kathrine had just picked me up from the airport and I was extremely exhausted. Not only was the flight extremely long, but the stress that was piling on me was becoming to much. Not only was I dealing with the whole Harry situation, but before I left Kurtis told me he wanted to start working on my album.

I have only released songs before, so an album was a huge deal. That was one of the main things that I was surprised about when I got the spot on the tour, cause usually the person has an album out.

I was stressed beyond belief with work, but Harry was just an extra weight. After our outing in Tokyo, I haven't heard from him since. I was not sure if that was a good thing or not. As much as I wanted to talk to him and go back to where we were before all the drama, I know that is not possible.

My brain is completely burned out. All I want to do is sleep and relax, before I have to go back on tour in eleven days.

I had eleven days to hang with friends, sleep, eat, write music, and just relax, before I had to deal with the whole Harry situation. This would be good for me. No distractions, which is exactly what I needed.