{28}

📍Tokyo, Japan

1.1 million likes/27,057 comments

{sydeny.cross} Tokyo

fanaccount- how does someone look like this

harryfan- here I am looking like a rat

hater- your actually disgusting

larryisreal- Harry does not care about you

kathrine.scott- my stunning best friend who I miss incredibly

louis.tomlinson- we need to write together soon

27,051 more comments...

As I sat on the plane ride, I was finally able to think properly. Everything was insane. It was moving to fast for me. I came on this tour to further my career, not my fucking relationship status.

The quiet area around me made me able to breathe. I looked up around my surroundings to see Curtis in a couple of seats away typing away on his phone. I turned around to see a couple of crew members either sleeping or looking at their devices.

I let out a quiet breath, before cuddling into my seat and closing my eyes. All I wanted to do was erase everything that has gone down in the last month.

One month.

It is crazy to think that I could fall for someone in such a short amount of time. That was always one of my problems with me and the main reason I tried to avoid relationships at all cost.

For example, Cooper was one of the first people I opened up to. I met him at one of Kathrines parties and we immediately hit it of. Could you blame me though? After the party, me and him continued to talk to each other. After a little longer of being friends, we ended up sleeping together and my feelings only increased from there.

After a couple of months of sleeping together, I then found out he had a girlfriend. That immediately made me feel betrayed and one of the first signs that he was a complete douchebag, but I had already fallen for him.

I had told him everything about my mom and my depression struggles. He "cared" for me and gave me the attention I was longing again. After he had broken up with his girlfriend, I remember being so excited and believing that he loved me so much. Then his shit face went and cheated on me. Ha, lesson learned.

I was crushed for such a long time. It finally took me getting sighed to my record label to get me back on the right track of my life.

When I opened my eyes, I did not even realize I started to shed a couple of tears. I quickly wiped them away, before looking out the window of the plane.

My thoughts started to drift to Harry again. As heartbroken and upset I am at Harry, I could not be mad at him. I should be, but I'm not. It was my own mistake anyway falling for him so quickly. As hard as it would be, I had the right idea in the first place, to completely avoid him at all costs.