{39}

"Said you couldn't see me while she gave you head

So please, don't ever call again

I hope that it was worth it, fucking Josslyn

Yeah, I hope that it was worth it, fucking Josslyn

Yeah, I hope that it was worth it."

     "Ok, thats a wrap!" I smiled brightly at the producers, as I removed the heavy duty headphones from around my ears. I walked out of the booth and was faced with Curtis looking at me with his eyes glossed over. "Aw, Curtis stop." He smiled back at me and pulled me into a hug before responding, "Cannot help it, your mom would be so proud."

    I smiled back at him, before saying goodbye to everyone and walking out the door to my car. As I walked out, I spotted a couple of paparazzi, behind a tree. I quickly walked to my car trying to avoid their annoying calls and useless questions. I have gotten better at dealing with them, but it was hard for me to walk through a big group of them

     "Sydney! Over here!"

     "Is it true you and Louis are together?"

    "Show us your pretty face!"

     "When are you releasing a new album?"

     "Is it true Harrys new album is about you?"

    Huh, what?

    Before I could even overthink that question, I was pulled away from the harassing photographers, by Curtis. "Do not answer them, okay." I nodded quickly, while staying close to Curtis as he escorted me to my car.

     When I started to see my car, I looked back up to Curtis to see him keeping his hard eye contact in front of us. I couldn't stop myself from asking a question I knew I wasn't going to get an answer of.

    "Curtis, what did they mean?"

     Curtis looked down at me solemnly, before shaking his head and continuing the short journey to my car. I sighed heavily, before looking away from Curtis and my thoughts overpowering my mind.

     Whenever I asked about Harry, I was always shot down immediately. I know deep down that Curtis was just trying to keep me happy and stable, but it was hard not asking questions. For fucks sake, this was a man that I loved. I know deep down I shouldn't still be asking questions and wondering about him, but I couldn't help myself. Some nights I even looked through online articles to see what he was up to. It always made me feel angry and sad, but I couldn't help myself.

     You would think I would be over him, after over a year of no contact and speaking to him, which I am, but it is still hard for me to not wonder about him. It's hard to not think of the person, who broke me and healed me.

     I remembered seeing a couple of articles about him promoting a new album, but I could never watch them, because Kathrine shut it all down quickly. I understood that both Kathrine and Curtis were coming out a place of concern, but I was better now. I won't lie, it took a long time, but after I released my number one debut album things started to look up.

     Most of my fans and Harrys fans knew exactly what the album was about. It was quite obvious. That caused me to get quite a bit of hate here and there, mostly from Harrys fans, but the album got a mostly positive review.  It is still insane to me how much my fanbase has grown. In such a short amount of time, my fanbase rapidly with millions of followers. All my dreams were coming through.

     I was pulled out of my deep thoughts, when me and Curtis arrived to my car. "You really need to stop parking your car all the way in the back." I cheekily smiled at him before shrugging, "It has always been a habit of mine." Curtis chuckled lightly before replying a soft, "I know."