{10}

CHECK OUT DETAILS IN THE ARTICLE BELLOW!

"Ugh! Are you kidding me right now!" I was staring down at the article in disgust. How the hell did people find out! It was 12 o'clock at night and no one was there. I was woken up this morning by Kathrine yelling at me to get up and to look at this article. I was already extremely exhausted, but now having to deal with this shit. This is not how to start a morning off.

I had to be at the studio in three hours and I have no energy what so ever. Tour was starting soon and I still needed to release two songs and meet with everyone who is going to be with me on the tour. Today my management set up a meeting to discuss the tour and everything, but now I feel there is going to be more to talk about. When I checked my phone, I noticed a message from Curtis saying that he needed to talk to me. I sunk into my pillows and sighed heavily, I am seriously not in the mood to deal with all of this shit.

Like seriously even if it is a little suspicious to have tea at midnight, that is a invasion of privacy. I guess I was going to have to get use to that now, but it still pisses me off. Nothing interesting even happened. We both drank our tea in silence and then he drove me home. Kind of a weird way to spend my Friday night, but it was actually quite comforting. It wasn't awkward at all, which is surprising, since we both did not even speak a word. I could tell he had things going through his head. Maybe the breakup?

When I finally got out of bed, I got ready and headed downstairs. I barely put any makeup on and I was styling the hoodie and sweatpants look today. I was way too tired to give a shit in what I looked like.

After I had my coffee and a protein bar, I headed out the door to the meeting where I am sure I was going to get lectured. Wahoo, super excited.

Sydney's Instagram Story:

     When I got to the studio I was immediately taken away by Curtis who wanted to talk to me

When I got to the studio I was immediately taken away by Curtis who wanted to talk to me. We were standing outside of the studio room.

"What the hell were you thinking going out with him in a public place!" I rolled my eyes before replying, "I did not know we were even going there. I was at a club and he was there. He stood up for me and then said he would take me home, ok." Curtis looked at me before letting out a deep breathe and nodding slowly.

"Ok, I trust you, but I swear do not go out with him alone like that again. I do not want his entire fanbase to hate you." I was too tired to argue, so I nodded and went back in the studio to finish recording my songs.

It isn't like he really had anything to worry about though. For fucks sake, that is Harry Styles we are talking about. He would not even think about going for someone like me. He also just got out of a relationship too, so I doubt he is looking for something, and that something would never be me.

_______________________________________________________________________________

This chapter kind of sucks, but I hope you enjoy it anyway!

Like and comment, please! TREAT PEOPLE WITH KINDNESS! ok have a good day :)

-Lexie xx